Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Wanting to ask the community how much they think SOV will cost during event and post event. Really interested in seeing what people will agree a reasonable price will be. Don't let the dark weapon madness happen again

last year i bought one for 15 dts (99pd)

this year there should be more around/last year it was considered a terrible item until the middle of the event

Hello. I just made an account and used the Section ID Calculator I found on this site, to calculate my ID to Viridia. However, when I input the name that the calculator ties to Viridia, I get Greenill. Am I doing something wrong...?

Edited by ladypseudo
  • Like 1

Hello. I just made an account and used the Section ID Calculator I found on this site, to calculate my ID to Viridia. However, when I input the name that the calculator ties to Viridia, I get Greenill. Am I doing something wrong...?

I haven't found a section ID calculator that actually works for Ultima either, so if anyone does know of one, that would be good.

A note I'll add to the section ID calculator comments, if you want a particular name and ID, you can type in the name, use spaces to get to 9 characters, then add a number. the 10th character of your name is calculated in the section ID, but not shown in game.

I played about half year ago and now lost most links of usefull guides. So pls help find the topic there is collect best quest to farm certain monsters.

Enemy counts http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/6440-enemy-counts/

A bunch of other useful links http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/9823-navgiation-topic-useful-links/

Edited by tru
  • Like 1

Is there an item that reduces s/d/j/z/resta cost? (any of them)

Reducing the TP cost? Mother Garb+, Adept, Sorcerer Cane, Psycho Wand, Psycho Bridge, Dark Bridge all do this.

What's the best way for a FOnewearl to paralyze enemies? What is the best gun to use?

Holy Ray and arrest j cutter are the best ways I can think of. Best gun to use? Rambling May, Lindcray, Type ME/Mechs (with charge maybe). I feel like FOney might be able to do more damage with glide divine 00+foie than with charge suppressed gun or w/e, but I'm not sure.

Edit: I forgot arrest j cutter requires 800 atp

Edited by tru
  • Like 1