Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hi, what is the effect of heavenly/technique (increase all techs levels by 4) on a technique that is alreadly level 30 ? Does it do nothing or does it increase the technique to a hypothetical "level 34" ?

It does nothing. Techniques cannot go past level 30, no matter what.

I remember reading something about Hylian Shield having a +1 to all tech levels though I can't find the topic. Obviously it doesn't add tech levels. Was this supposed to be implemented or just false information?

I remember reading something about Hylian Shield having a +1 to all tech levels though I can't find the topic. Obviously it doesn't add tech levels. Was this supposed to be implemented or just false information?

Hylian Shield does add +1 to all tech levels.

Interesting. Must be some kind of display/update bug in PSO:

I had both a God/Technique and Hylian Shield equipped (because I've just kept the God/Tech on for ages, put in on way before I even hit level 131), obviously techs showed up as level 30. Then I unequipped the God/Tech and it only showed them as 29 so I thought the Hylian +1 isn't functional. Finally un- then re-equpping Hylian did the trick.

Thanks for clarification.

Just started playing this game and I noticed there is a 5x exp multiplier. Any way to get rid of that?

there used to be an exp command, but I'm not sure if it is still working, something like /exp 0.

Edited by cyane

maybe bad question D:

If I dual log accounts for event item does the room maker have to hit shambertin or be in his lair for me to get the item to drop??

Edited by Death

maybe bad question D:

If I dual log accounts for event item does the room maker have to hit shambertin or be in his lair for me to get the item to drop??

No, the drops are dependent on the room ID (only)

• Like 1

Sphering can be done in 2 ways with donation tickets or pds by buying photon sphere at gallons shop

By donation tickets sphering u get 35% added for 15 dts wich is 99 pds so more benefit then at gallons shop were u get 30% for 99 pds

See links

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/341-photon-drops-info/

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/forum-0/announcement-13-item-list-donations/

Edited by Trefleex