Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

For using the Xbox 360 controller, I recommend the XBCD drivers. I needed to install those to be able to use my triggers properly.

Now I actually have a question ...

does anyone know why sometimes, units are not equipped in the order they should be?

To clarify, on my RAcast I have 6 units in this order in my inventory:

Cure/Freeze

Centurion/Ability

V502

Heavenly/Arms

Adept

Centurion/Battle

The last 3 slots will never change (until I reach 200, then I can ditch the H/Arms).

For the first slot, I change the unit according to the situation ... I do a lot of Path to Salvation runs: V502 during the run, C/Freeze for Falz' earlier phases, then C/Ability for the final phase to have more Luck and ATP.

Now here's the issue, though it is only minor - whenever I log onto the character (or switch blocks, it seems), armor slots 1 and 4 are toggled; C/Battle is equipped in slot 1 and V502 in slot 4. I just don't understand why. I tried banking then un-banking all my items and sorting them in my preferred order but this unwanted behaviour still prevails.

2 questions:

1Āŗ Why my 360 keybinds sometimes resets to default?

2Āŗ There's a way to change MAG color?

While you cannot change the mag color after it is made, it is possible to choose the color of the mag when you make a new char based on what outfit you pick for them. Ive been keeping 1 slot open to recreate chars for evolving/creating mags, so it's pretty easy to pick out a color for a fresh one. If you don't like the color of your mag, you could use a mag cell on it to make it a mag that doesn't use color, like a tellusis or an elenor or something.

Where's the best place to farm la dimenian in ep 2? Also, is there a guide for places to farm certain monsters. Been looking on the forum and couldn't find anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Edited by shliz

Where's the best place to farm la dimenian in ep 2? Also, is there a guide for places to farm certain monsters. Been looking on the forum and couldn't find anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ep 2 la dimenian you can do Lost Shock Gugnir first two rooms, has 10 of them.

The enemy counts thread is here http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6440-enemy-counts/

• Like 1