Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Is Gallon's Plan + 20 photon tickets the only way to get a Stealth Suit?

I think so. Apparently was a reward in a "net cafe" quest on jp bb server as a special thing. While I can't find a item listing on pso-world for it, I did find this in the news feed on there:

JP BB Content Update

By Ryna at 12/07/2006 - 5:37pm
psobb.jpgOn December 5th, a special Stealth Suit was released on the Japanese version of Blue Burst and can be obtained by completing the Net Cafe quest. While the practicality of the suit still has yet to be seen, it should prove popular with Naruto-themed characters and may finally provide a solution for the perceived Ramar/Humar ugliness problem. In addition, several new items such as Heavenly HP, Heavently TP, Heavenly Resist have been released. Finally, the Christmas theme was activated. Credit goes to Saffran for providing this news.
  • Like 1

What's the best way of farming Meseta for a new player? I'm very experienced with the game, but I'm new to this server and as my character is a FOmarl, I'm finding it difficult farming enough Meseta by selling drops I find in Normal mode to keep up with the amount of Difluids needed to use Techniques... Someone told me certain GM's are willing to part with Meseta for a new player, is this true?

I am trying to get Hylian Shield from Gal Gryphon and it's pretty hard to solo. If I'm going to be doing it alone, would it make more sense for me to use the One Person mode? I almost forgot this mode existed. I know One Person mode is easier on average, but are there any changes to item drops?

I am trying to get Hylian Shield from Gal Gryphon and it's pretty hard to solo. If I'm going to be doing it alone, would it make more sense for me to use the One Person mode? I almost forgot this mode existed. I know One Person mode is easier on average, but are there any changes to item drops?

I know drops are the same between modes. I'm not sure about if it would be easier since they've messed around with ultimate difficulty on this server. I would see if there's anyone you could run with that wouldn't mind helping you farm it.

It's tough, I'm a soloer myself. I feel your pain lol.

Unless is a specific quest, no. There are no modifications to the drops. And then most of them don't have anything special about drops.

I can't tell you for sure, but it should be a bit easier in one player.

The drops are the same. However, you can NOT farm gryphon in one player mode. He is specifically buffed so that players are unable to do so, you will always do 0 damage to him (olga flow is this way too). This is to both prevent abusing the much much much easier enemies in one player mode (they have less than half of the hp and stats of multimode enemies) and encouraging people to work together; pso is not a game meant to be played alone.

The drops are the same. However, you can NOT farm gryphon in one player mode. He is specifically buffed so that players are unable to do so, you will always do 0 damage to him (olga flow is this way too). This is to both prevent abusing the much much much easier enemies in one player mode (they have less than half of the hp and stats of multimode enemies) and encouraging people to work together; pso is not a game meant to be played alone.

Wow, really?!? It isn't enough that Ultimate is buffed which makes it frustrating as all hell starting out, but solo is tweaked this badly? I play solo because I don't want to deal with the usual elitists, ninja's and countless other negative people. Couldn't you just reduce the drop rates in solo mode instead?

Hi all I've been digging around on the forums but can't find any answers, my question is can you get the type sw/j-sword ? I saw a video on YouTube that's really old showing how to get it but I don't think ultima has the quest that he used. It's not available from the 2 other methods of getting type weapons so was wondering can it be obtained here?

What's the best way of farming Meseta for a new player? I'm very experienced with the game, but I'm new to this server and as my character is a FOmarl, I'm finding it difficult farming enough Meseta by selling drops I find in Normal mode to keep up with the amount of Difluids needed to use Techniques... Someone told me certain GM's are willing to part with Meseta for a new player, is this true?

Yeah, GMs quite often make Meseta rooms, so look out for those when you need cash. I'm sure there are plenty of other people who will be willing to give you some Meseta if you ask around in the lobbies.

I am a hunter and I have a question my main is a char called CrystalHu and Crystal21 P.S. I like the name crystal[emoji16][emoji16] but I would like to know does the game still have mag cells and where can I find good weapons for my class just recently the other day I realized that a friend gave me a double saber which steals TP and he also gave me good frames and swords but I want to get them on my own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand why Gal Gryphon is made like that - OK, CCA is very short. But I doubt going in One Person mode against Olga Flow even WITHOUT the buff making the player do 0 dmg to him made any sense comparing to RT. The main difference when hunting between 4P and 1P mode are different quests. You aren't gonna run TTF, RT, PoD, PtS etc. in One Player mode. Gal makes sense because the most efficient way of farming him is just: pass CCA, kill. Repeat. and so on, however it isn't like that with Olga. In multiplayer mode you have the "Respective Tomorrow" quest, which saves your ass from going through the whole seabed! (as long as you have enough ATA/hell to get through dem Gees) Also the layout in RT NEVER CHANGES (!!!) making it memorizable. So buffing Olga in singleplayer mode is (at least IMHO) pointless.

EDIT for answers:

I am a hunter and I have a question my main is a char called CrystalHu and Crystal21 P.S. I like the name crystal[emoji16][emoji16] but I would like to know does the game still have mag cells and where can I find good weapons for my class just recently the other day I realized that a friend gave me a double saber which steals TP and he also gave me good frames and swords but I want to get them on my own

The thing that determines what You get is Your Section ID (that colored circle with different shapes inside it). I reccomend checking the droptable for this server (if You'd been using a web browser a "Drops chart" button would be visible close to the "Forum" button) but since You're using Tapatalk, I can't say for sure. (I don't use it myself) When You're on the droptable screen click the link with the correct ID on corrrect difficulty and Episode. Then check the table to which the script scrooled. That's all.

EDIT 2: Loks like I don't get one thing: How to copy a Quote to make it poper?

Edited by gemek

I understand why Gal Gryphon is made like that - OK, CCA is very short. But I doubt going in One Person mode against Olga Flow even WITHOUT the buff making the player do 0 dmg to him made any sense comparing to RT. The main difference when hunting between 4P and 1P mode are different quests. You aren't gonna run TTF, RT, PoD, PtS etc. in One Player mode. Gal makes sense because the most efficient way of farming him is just: pass CCA, kill. Repeat. and so on, however it isn't like that with Olga. In multiplayer mode you have the "Respective Tomorrow" quest, which saves your ass from going through the whole seabed! (as long as you have enough ATA/hell to get through dem Gees) Also the layout in RT NEVER CHANGES (!!!) making it memorizable. So buffing Olga in singleplayer mode is (at least IMHO) pointless.

EDIT for answers:

The thing that determines what You get is Your Section ID (that colored circle with different shapes inside it). I reccomend checking the droptable for this server (if You'd been using a web browser a "Drops chart" button would be visible close to the "Forum" button) but since You're using Tapatalk, I can't say for sure. (I don't use it myself) When You're on the droptable screen click the link with the correct ID on corrrect difficulty and Episode. Then check the table to which the script scrooled. That's all.

EDIT 2: Loks like I don't get one thing: How to copy a Quote to make it poper?

Actually, one of the better ways to get to Olga Flow is to just do seabed, if you are good it's just as fast as RT if going solo, and a decent bit faster if with a good team. If it were in solo mode seabed would be ridiculously easy to plow through since enemies have less than half of the hp and stats they would in multimode and probably would be even faster with hell everything barely ever stopping, solo would be even faster than a team doing seabed or rt in multimode. Last year I hunted pgf by going seabed on yellow(dual log for switches and id, can do gov quest 8-3 for 1p switches and garaunteed specific map), mostly so I could get a lot of zanba and yas 7k on the way hoping for hit, I probably still have all 4 (2 patterns with 2 variations) of the maps memorized; the different maps also helped keep it more interesting than RT's lame single map.

RT is actually harder than doing seabed because of the bosses being slow and/or difficult with most weapons, in seabed you can get through it with easier to obtain gear, especially hell stuff. If you want to do really rewarding teamhunts it's actually possible to do runs on Olga in ROCT, a good team can take as little as 25 minutes (only slightly slower than rt or seabed runs) to get to him through tower and also reap the benefits of tower drops and the quest reward. RT will give you chances at all the other event boss drops too, but I don't really like RT much and didn't much care for those drops so I usually go for another just as good method that does get drops I want and isn't as boring. It's not a method for everyone but it is certainly possible to do olga in other ways. And as I said before, the buffs aren't just about abusing one player mode monsters being much much weaker than multiplayer mode, but also to encourage players to work together.