Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Lol.. ideally you should use 4 of them to get the highest boost... iirc the HP only resets when you leave the room.

They drop from xmas presents btw... so.. at this moment you can get them only by trading other players.

Edited by Soly

Lol.. ideally you should use 4 of them to get the highest boost... iirc the HP only resets when you leave the room.

They drop from xmas presents btw... so.. at this moment you can get them only by trading other players.

Thank you. Can you also use God HPs to further increase your HP?

Actually haven't tried that lool... good question.

But you might want to equip stuff like adept, cent/ability and some other units that would give a better benefit than more HP.

Edited by Soly

There is also Heavenly/HP, which boosts hp by 100. It only drops on Pinkal from very hard Merissa AA. You can use other hp units with No0b/hp too. HP units are ok when leveling up, but you can also farm up hp mats for your chars too (every char can use 125 hp mats for 250 more hp), and also know that too much hp can be a detriment at high levels, when certain dangerous attacks no longer knock you down and begin to hit you several times in quick succession instead of just once. Generally around 1600 hp is ideal imo, enough to not be one shot by bringer charge shot / falz blue ballz crit / vol opt laser / etc and give them a chance to activate mag assist, but not too much to still survive attacks that would multihit if higher (saint milion tornado needs <1600, shambertin/kondrieu tornados need a bit more). Also you can leave a no0b/hp equipped to lower your hp below those amounts for those fights, that was part of its original design purpose; the extra hp from unequipping turned out to be a bug since pso does not like negative numbers.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

There is also Heavenly/HP, which boosts hp by 100. It only drops on Pinkal from very hard Merissa AA. You can use other hp units with No0b/hp too. HP units are ok when leveling up, but you can also farm up hp mats for your chars too (every char can use 125 hp mats for 250 more hp), and also know that too much hp can be a detriment at high levels, when certain dangerous attacks no longer knock you down and begin to hit you several times in quick succession instead of just once. Generally around 1600 hp is ideal imo, enough to not be one shot by bringer charge shot / falz blue ballz crit / vol opt laser / etc and give them a chance to activate mag assist, but not too much to still survive attacks that would multihit if higher (saint milion tornado needs <1600, shambertin/kondrieu tornados need a bit more). Also you can leave a no0b/hp equipped to lower your hp below those amounts for those fights, that was part of its original design purpose; the extra hp from unequipping turned out to be a bug since pso does not like negative numbers.

Thanks for all the great info. I didn't know Heavenly/HP was on the drop chart. That's good to know.

Just started, I have a skyly Hune and a Green RAmar. Before I get too far along on leveling my characters, any advice on classes or ID's? (I tend to solo a lot)

EDIT: Also, I am planning on starting a force later on, (Probably a FOney), so ID suggestions for that would be appreciated, too.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Ardh2005

Oran is a great class for FOs imo. Whitill gets psycho wand from del lily and purplenum gets it from mil lilies. Redria is also a good choice. If you tend to solo often I wouldn't recommend the FOnewearl. FOmarl does a much better job soloing.

Question: what's with the absurd amount of rare monsters that appear? I'm not complaining, it's making leveling my first character very easy, but it sort of takes the challenge out of hunting, no?

Right now Rare Monster Event is on, signified by the green names in lobby. It boosts rare monster appearence x5. It's not a permanent thing, just something that happens every few weeks.