Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Would it really be such a bad thing if you just kill him after he pops out of the ground? Sure it takes like an extra minute, but killing him before he drills takes ridiculous damage even on rangers and hunters i.e. you gonna need a df or dm to do it, or a fully native sphered iron faust.

Also another weapon that can do a lot of damage to him is excal on his wing+foot at same time, but even then may not get a kill before he drills.

No, it's no biggie. Was merely hoping someone could report being able to do it. I tried it with a borrowed 80H 100N Charge ME/Mechgun on the feet, but even that didn't do it. Oh well. It's just annoying FOmarl has to waste that extra minute but I'll live with it.

By the way. I'm editing this because I just tried this on my RAcast. Piece of cake. I used S-Rank Zalure, one NHH combo with 0'd Psycho Ravens on his feet and then just 3 or 4 NHH combos with a 30 Native Iron Faust when he went airborne. Made him land, then he yelled "game over, man, game over!". So, no isane gear required.

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 1

Sometimes in C-mode playing as FO, I'll type something but when I try to press escape/backspace to cancel what I've typed, I cast whatever spell is in my right slot.

It's annoying to waste TP whenever I want to cancel text

Has anyone noticed this or have a fix?

Edited by currey26

Sometimes in C-mode playing as FO, I'll type something but when I try to press escape/backspace to cancel what I've typed, I cast whatever spell is in my right slot.

it had happened to me toĆ³,playing as huney,it used a random monomate,even with full hp ;s
  • Like 2

Does "Happy Hour" increase the DAR, special drop rate or both?

DAR is never changed, only rare drop rate... so if you don't get the DAR chance, you are out of luck :wacko:

Use different keys for the palette ?, it happens not only in cmode... :wacko:

• Like 1

Hey, couldn't find this info using search so I'll ask here (mostly trade topics). How is the HP cost of psycho wand (obviously spending TP in some way) influenced by things like MG+ and adept?

DAR is never changed, only rare drop rate... so if you don't get the DAR chance, you are out of luck :wacko:

It doesn't matter what controls you set for the palette; enter, backspace, and escape will always activate various palette spots, they are set to be the 'select' and 'cancel' controls, and they can't be rebound (just like printscreen or fkeys).

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. Been hunting for Heaven's Punisher and was wondering if waiting for HH would make a difference. 79 torrs on Forrest Offensive so far (still early).

Thanks for the info. Been hunting for Heaven's Punisher and was wondering if waiting for HH would make a difference. 79 torrs on Forrest Offensive so far (still early).

HH is a lie! But really though, it's going to make x3 drops regardless of what the dar is (if it did increase both dar and rare item rate that would be a bonus of up to x9 drops lol). It's normally 1/205 drop with dar included (so 1/68.3 during hh), whenever rare monster event gets turned on again it should be much easier to hunt.

Just as a note that you can figure out from what I replied earlier

The final rate with HH is (DAR * (Rare rate * 3))

DAR never changes... in this case doesn't affect as the torrs have 100 DAR

But if a DAR is not 100 and you multiply the rate in the drop table (with DAR included), it wont be accurate.

It doesn't matter what controls you set for the palette; enter, backspace, and escape will always activate various palette spots, they are set to be the 'select' and 'cancel' controls, and they can't be rebound (just like printscreen or fkeys).

Nu,the problem is not scape key having a pallete function,is about how in c-mode,when you start writing {hitting space bar}, then you want to delete whatever you were writing using scape,it does the action customized to the pallete,even tho it supposed to be blockd while using chat.It doesnt happen un normal mode,i just tried to.Under9000 explained this better,but you missed the point.is not a a big deal,only annoying.
  • Like 1