Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Wow lol you found a 100 native I thought those kind of numbers were donated numbers , can't wait to have one of characters able to solo hunt those areas although my ramar can do ok in Seabeds with my hell rifle delbiters and groups get to be hard work and I never find anything in tower quests it seems like the dar is higher in ep2 tower is that true or am I just unlucky and i totally agree about luck the 1st S O F I found was a 40 hitter and since then nothing but single stat non hits lol

Now that event is over,how much pds is worthy a centuriĆ³n/battle and a psycho raven +80?Thank you.

Psycho Raven+80 with no stats is usually around 100 pd or 15 dt (80pd for just pbc). Cent/battle usually hovers between 250-400 (usually toward lower end of that) depending on buyer/seller and desperation levels.

• Like 1

Just started playing yesterday, and kind of confused by the item names and descriptions being jumbled.
I can't find any help or information on this, online or in game, and am unsure whether this is just the normal for this version or something I am experiencing.

Example:
Beginning Rifle is named "Laser," but looks and acts like a normal Rifle. The second tier has a unique title, but appears and acts like a normal Sniper.

I understand that there are different tiers, but my issue is that the names being displayed are for the wrong items.
I completed mission 1-3 on Normal, and was given the reward 'Rifle +5.' When I looked in my inventory, it was labeled as 'Laser +5.' When autoguns drop, they are all labeled as Varistas. When I tired to use a Flame weapon, it was shooting ice bullets. The types of armors and mags all have the wrong names as well. Weirdly, consumables have the correct names.

It seems like the names are all being offset somehow, and often by a specific degree, but I have no idea how that would have come to be an issue, or where to begin to try and fix it.

Ok.. I get you now...

First

If you use a language that is not english in the launcher, please select english as the other languages are outdated.

Second (If first didn't work or was already in english)

Look here or a copy here in the thread.

This should solve if you start the launcher as admin.

Go to your PSOBB data folder, and locate 2 files

Ex:

D:\Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst\data

unitxt_e.pat

unitxt_j.prs

Follow these steps

• Backup unitxt_j.prs
  • Delete unitxt_j.prs
  • Rename unitxt_e.pat to unitxt_j.prs
  • Start the game until it patches, then start the game again and verify you have the correct names
  • ???
  • Profit... i mean delete the backup of unitxt_j.prs (if you made any)
Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

Hello community! New player here.

Two quick questions:

1- I noticed that some music tracks have been replaced, is there any way for me to have the game play the originals? No offence but I'm a grown up, 40 years old man and hearing Kriss Kross in the lobby isn't exactly my idea of fun ;-)

/exp -level- . Use this command change the experience level you want to use, the level varies from 1 to the maximum allowed, if you don't set a level it will default to the server current experience level.

2- Is this a way to set your level or to set the rate at which your character levels?

Thank you all, looking forward to play.

Edited by Aeroprism

Price check on a basic Master Sword, no hit or percentage?

that is going to be difficult to place at a price right now, as its probably about to fluctuate a lot with the upcoming triforce event coming up and increasing the supply of them around. Maybe about 100 right now with the event so close, but what the price is going to be in a month when event is on or 3 months after the event is over remains to be seen still.

Hello again! I have tried to play with the /exp command, it tells me it will only work in the lobby. When I enter /exp 1 on the lobby, it prompts my character to speak. What am I doing wrong?

Also: the Section Id provided in the EXTRAS panel does not seem to be accurate.