Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Further research revealed that it was actually a bug in sodaboy's server... a minor change in the code and a ship update will solve it.

Edited by Soly

whats the price on a 35% hit double cannon, and is a commander blade worth ne thing?

don't know about the cannon but the commander blade isn't really worth anything unless you added a special and hit during easter

Anyone knows the stats for the SMARTLINK unit?

It's not a number that shows up onscreen, but it's worth a whole lot of ata. Probably somewhere in the 25-40 ata worth range. You will notice a pretty significant difference in your ability to hit when you wear one on fo/hu. It's so good it's practically a required unit whenever you want to use any ranged weapons.

don't know about the cannon but the commander blade isn't really worth anything unless you added a special and hit during easter

Commander blade already has a special, it can't get another one. The special attack reveals traps around you just like using a trap vision would. Supposedly it also gives your other team members in game +20 ata. Only a team leader (red name) can equip it though, so it's a bit limited.

whats the price on a 35% hit double cannon, and is a commander blade worth ne thing?

5 to 8 pd for 35 hit double cannon. Commader blade isn't worth much.

So I've been looking at completing my collection of yas weapons and the last to get is the elusive yas 2k h , I've looked into it and I just want see if I'm right but is greenil I'd so dimians on max attack 2 the best way to get it I think it said 27 per run so in a happy hour maybe 5 or 6 runs should drop it ? Does this seem right ?

So I've been looking at completing my collection of yas weapons and the last to get is the elusive yas 2k h , I've looked into it and I just want see if I'm right but is greenil I'd so dimians on max attack 2 the best way to get it I think it said 27 per run so in a happy hour maybe 5 or 6 runs should drop it ? Does this seem right ?

That's probably the easiest drop, but 5 or 6 runs doesn't sound right, the rate is 1/1056 with the dar included, so it would average more like 39 runs without hh or 13 with hh. The most likely to drop with good stats is probably the sinow zele drop since it's seabed instead of temple/spaceship.

Ahhh lol that 5 or 6 runs didn't factor in dar : ( but I was right about it being the easiest drop Ty for the confirmation, so I would most likely drop an ok yas but I shouldn't expect any good stats off this drop due to its enemy location ? As always Ty for answering my questions

Ahhh lol that 5 or 6 runs didn't factor in dar : ( but I was right about it being the easiest drop Ty for the confirmation, so I would most likely drop an ok yas but I shouldn't expect any good stats off this drop due to its enemy location ? As always Ty for answering my questions

pretty much, a lot of it is going to be luck though, you could find a good one first try in temple and a bad ones first 10 tries seabed, but generally later areas (and more difficult monsters) will drop better %s on weapons e.g. almost all of my 55 hit weapons are from shambertin boxes, as is my 100 native weapon.