Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Is not that rare but i farmed my needle on redria - bringers... they should drop on gov quests but you need a good number of mobs to get good chances for it to drop... in forest offensive you see like 20+ bringers (i never counted them), if you can't kill many of them (merlan or bringers) alone, ask for help (easier and faster)

• Like 2

i made it harder to find kondy during the event, just to help with hunting, it changed it from 50% to 10% appearance rate, chances are it's back to whatever is normal for this server, looks like 39% as it is now.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 2

Not sure about wedding dress, but MG+ and PW stack. You can stack them further with adepts too.

To elaborate on this, the reductions stack multiplicatively and not additively. Just mg+ would give you 100%cost x 0.5 = 50%cost, but with mg+ and pwand it would be 100% x 0.5 x 0.5 = 25%cost. Adding in 1 adept would make it 100% x 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.75 = 18.75% cost, 2 adepts ~14% cost, 3 adepts ~10.5% cost, and 4 adepts 7.91% cost.

In practice, the 2nd 3rd and 4th adepts don't actually add very much reduction, you could squeeze at most 5 less tp off of grants, and even less on other tech, maybe only 2-3 off. It's not really worth it to stack adepts, since with mg+ and pwand, the ra spells only cost like 10-11 tp already. One thing to note though is that if you drop below the base amount of tp required for the tech, you will NOT be able to cast it, i.e. even though most spells cost only 10-11 tp with mg+ and pwand, if you fall below ~40 they will darken on your hotkey bar and not be usable.

• Like 3

Quick question all

Just downloaded the 500meg to start the game never installed pso on this rig before but in the old days from memory pso was over 4gig big.

Am I missing something I can log into the game and get on server even went to Forrest 1 something but shouldn't the game be atleaste a 4 fgig download my game files is only 800 meg.

Quick question all

Just downloaded the 500meg to start the game never installed pso on this rig before but in the old days from memory pso was over 4gig big.

Am I missing something I can log into the game and get on server even went to Forrest 1 something but shouldn't the game be atleaste a 4 fgig download my game files is only 800 meg.

Its fine... the package you got is the actual game... is complete... give it a try and you'll see

• 2 weeks later...

If I, as a RAmar, get a Garuda mag and evolve it to a Striker Unit, could the mag accidentally evolve again into something else, or will it always stay a Striker? This is, say, starting at level 50 maybe.

Edited by Espada43

Only the regular level 50 evolution mags can keep evolving every 5 levels based on stat balance and character class+id group.

Once you use a mag cell on a mag, it will never evolve again afterwards (besides certain other mag cells that can be used on them i.e. the subsequent console mag cells on console mags, ashura aka the elenor mag cell, tablet on a rukmin mag, and parts of robochao on a chao mag).

Same with the Ep 2 formula mags (Sato, Nidra, Rati, etc.), they do not continue to evolve afterward, so you'll want to make sure you have all 3 of the photon blasts you want before making mag cell mags and ep 2 formula mags.

This means you'll probably want to use the striker unit on your mag at 55, not 50, so that you can get the mylla&youlla 'twins' photon blast on the mag at 50 before further evolving to garuda (which gets pilla) at 55.

For example, with dex>pow>mind as most likely will be by 50, give it to a viridia, skyly, purple, red, or yellow hunter at 49 to evolve to 50 for ila mag with twins pb, and then switch it over to a green, blue, pink, oran, or white hunter or force at 54 to raise to 55 and evolve into garuda mag. Also transferring mags at a level multiple of 5 is ill advised, as it may cause a bug where it looks like it evolves client side but does not server side, log off and on or go to lobby and change blocks after evolutions/transfers to be sure of what it is.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1