Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hey!

A noob here.

So I've started on the server last week and got a RAmar and HUnewearl both around level 100-110 (thanks TTF). But I'm still quite lost with all the new items compared to the old Dreamcast version I used to play. Basically I'm getting my ass kicked in Ultimate.

So I wanted to ask, for both these characters, what are the must-haves at those levels? I mean weapons and armor/shield.

I managed to get a Vivienne and Angel harp for my huntress, which are quite nice, but I lack a good multihit weapon, I only have a Last Survivor.

My RAmar on the other hand doesn't have any really good weapon, the only decent one being a Red Handgun. For him I'd also like a good multihit weapon because my Crush Bullet kinda sucks.

As for armors and shield, I have no idea why to try and get...

Thanks for the help!

Do we have a Discord channel? I'd be streaming the game and if I can post there and get people to see it that would be super cool. I'm coming back to the game after putting like 3k hourrs into it when I was younger and maybe plan on putting another 3k hours into it haha.

20 hours ago, Viande said:

Hey!

A noob here.

So I've started on the server last week and got a RAmar and HUnewearl both around level 100-110 (thanks TTF). But I'm still quite lost with all the new items compared to the old Dreamcast version I used to play. Basically I'm getting my ass kicked in Ultimate.

So I wanted to ask, for both these characters, what are the must-haves at those levels? I mean weapons and armor/shield.

I managed to get a Vivienne and Angel harp for my huntress, which are quite nice, but I lack a good multihit weapon, I only have a Last Survivor.

My RAmar on the other hand doesn't have any really good weapon, the only decent one being a Red Handgun. For him I'd also like a good multihit weapon because my Crush Bullet kinda sucks.

As for armors and shield, I have no idea why to try and get...

Thanks for the help!

Armor samori armor is pretty sweet usable on both. Sue's coat for the hu soon. As far as ultimate mode ultimate here is buffed some I wouldn't recommend soloing ultimate with those low of levels. Psycho ravens for the ramar would help u a lot. Blood tornado for the hu. Rangers you always want a nice set of yas9k mechs. Demons and charge at least with 50+ hit. Astern striker for both. Arrest needle for ra... Frozen shooter and a snow queen for ra also. Theirs more but that's the basics all except the yas with hit are easy to obtain pretty much. 

2 minutes ago, CommunistJugular said:

No.908

Patch server connection failed.

Is the game login the same as forum login?

It is not but that's irrelevant since you are getting a 908.
Check that your firewall or ISP is not blocking the game.

Try the following command in a command prompt
ping ultimapsobb.com

2 minutes ago, Soly said:

It is not but that's irrelevant since you are getting a 908.
Check that your firewall or ISP is not blocking the game.

Try the following command in a command prompt
ping ultimapsobb.com

got this

Pinging ultimapsobb.com [61.9.195.209] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 61.9.195.209: bytes=32 time=33ms TTL=251
Reply from 61.9.195.209: bytes=32 time=34ms TTL=251

Ping statistics for 61.9.195.209:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 33ms, Maximum = 34ms, Average = 33ms

Sadly it seems your ISP is hijacking the connection
https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/61.9.195.20

The server IP address is not that one.

This is most likely because it's "warning about malware", you could try going to http://ultimapsobb.com/ but you won't see the "it works" page.

See if you can whitelist our address in your ISP's customer area.

13 hours ago, Solaris said:

In the IDS quest, is the PD box drop rate the same for every mode? Or is it easier on harder modes?

It's the same rate for all modes.

• Like 1