Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

48 minutes ago, morkai2 said:

Hi All,

For some reason I can only see team names above people's heads in the lobby. How do I change it back to display their name + level?

Thanks!

Press tab.

24 minutes ago, zoom said:

Is it just HP that determines if you're knocked down? Should I keep my def & evp low as well?

Yes the % of HP you lost at once.

Evp only determines how likely you are to block a normal attack. Keeping your def low can help not getting multi hits, and that is the reason why people usually don't jellen some enemies like Gal Gryphon.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, zoom said:

Is it just HP that determines if you're knocked down? Should I keep my def & evp low as well?

Yes, attacks greater than 1/4 of your hp will knock you down. Some attacks will always knock down no matter how much damage they deal (epsilon rafoie, ep4 fireball, merissa stab?, etc.). Def and evp are kept low because A. they are way too weak to do anything anyway (need several hundred before it makes any significant change) and B. there isn't enough room in material limits and mag levels to get them as is. Generally you focus on the important stats first like Ata, Atp, and Lck, and then there is no room left for dfp/evp anyway.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Julien Thebault said:

untekked special weapons with the name of the tekked weapons

Enable it in your launcher options.

43 minutes ago, Julien Thebault said:

I ve not thisĀ option .... maybe an addon !? I ve only : ime ? /Users save/ blank/ testserver/Ā rare item shop lock /rare spĆ©cial /mini map and crash dump...

Rare specialĀ 

21 minutes ago, Diego Brigante said:

?

That means you reached your class limit and can't use more materials or get extra stats from units and mags.

19 hours ago, MNutty said:

Is there a discord server?

Yes. Check the front page of the forums. Just scroll down. You'll see it.

Edited by Sinow Dark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys.Ā 

Trying to decide what section id to doĀ my Humar. Read section id help page but dunno if outdated. stuck between skyly and redria. Opinions would help. Thanks in advance