Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

So i've been playing Ep ll more and I seem lost alot. How do I access the Tower stages I have been hearing about. Is there quests I need to do? I go through the control center and Complete jungle seaside etc. but I just get lost in a circle LOL.

So i've been playing Ep ll more and I seem lost alot. How do I access the Tower stages I have been hearing about. Is there quests I need to do? I go through the control center and Complete jungle seaside etc. but I just get lost in a circle LOL.

hi there well I believe you can't actually access the tower through free mode only through quests, in the hunters guild there's the east and west tower quest under tower and there is more tower quests available like phantasmal world 4 and some ultima quest as well, ones I can think of are weather effects and raid on central control tower(avoid this without great gear and skilled team mates) just have a look and enjoy the flying Megid and full health to zero playzone that is the tower. : )
  • Like 1

Hello, i would like to know if this is still happening : http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/11859-broken-quests/?p=99235? .I have done roct duo and it have crashed me when i talk to momoka to get the prize.

The quest is made like that, the creator assumes if you are 2p then you are cheating lol.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/11859-broken-quests/?p=99235

Alrighty, I know why it's crashing now. Quest has some measures that won't allow it to give out items if certain things happen. Completing the quest will less than 3 people is one of them. This is because if 2 people tried to do the quest I thought 1 of 2 things would occur. They run out of time or they both die. I don't like cheating at that is why it's in place, however this quest was designed with "default" servers in mind. No tweaked items, no new items that could potentianally let you actually complete the quest with 2 people. Lee said he will do something about it this weekend, however I will not (since the quest to me is still functioning how it's supposed to).

3+ players are no problem. :)

Edit: Still don't know why the forest offensive console is bugging.

When someone starts forest offensive on the counter it should have "Ver1.21" somewhere. If it has something else maybe it's the wrong version.

• Like 1

Been trying to build a Mag focused on power with my ranger. I'm just getting back into PSO so I'm not concerned about a rare Mag. Anyway, mine evolved into a Kalki around level 11-15. Now it's level 21 (6/7/8/0 I think). I'm feeding it antidotes which pumps its dexterity three times faster than its power. If I pump its power then the defense will go up which I don't want. I read another thread from long ago from my google searching saying I should go for a 5/150/45/0 Mag (or something to that effect).

Question is, when will it evolve again? Is there a certain level of the Mag when it happens? Should I keep feeding antidotes to make it evolve? Am I in the part of the feeding cycle where the DEX goes up & once it evolves I'll be able to pump only the power?

Mag questions seem like a pain to answer & I'm sorry for that. Here's a feeding chart as a point of reference.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Mags evolve at 10,35, and 50. With what you're looking at, you can actually get a rare mag at 5/50/45/0 with a blue, red, viridia, or white character... (I know you said you weren't looking at one, but they tend to grow faster... at least in my experience.) (I'm actually raising a savitri with those target stats right now, just have a female HU with one of those colors feed it to level 100.) As far as feeding goes, I'd feed it Antidotes until it hits 45 DEX, then Dimates (or monomates if Dimates raise DEF) the rest of the way.

EDIT: Just saw your current mag stats, I'd say feed it Antidotes until DEX is 44, feed dimates until POW is at 49, then give it to a female HU of the right color, then feed it to lvl 100. You'll have a Savitri and you can feed it dimates to lvl 200. If you don't want the rare mag, you can stick with Dimates the whole way, too.

Edited by Ardh2005
  • Like 1