Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Thank you for the answer saith, i was wondering that because of sta runs, i heard that the drop is very very hard, in that kind of hunts the time obtained between runs is determinant. I have a RA that has a prety decent gear, but if im going to get a significant difirence whit FO maybe i will need to grow one. Also im getting troubles against the tornados, racast have a lot of hp, so these tornados hit me multiple times and im getting instant dead sometimes, how i can face that? Any sugestions for dodging or equiping something to survive at that thing?

Racast just has too much hp, there's nothing you can equip for that (no0b/hp was originally designed for stuff like that, but it turned out to act very differently than intended, and 1 isn't going to lower racast hp enough to be below the 1630ish (1600 for saintmil) threshold for that. You can try running along the wall of the cavern to dodge them which seems to work pretty well, or just bring a couple backup scape dolls.

• Like 1

There seems to be about 100 players on during the day and about 50 on at night.

hi there : ) I live in England aswell and I play most nights between 21:00 and 00:00 and it's usually busy so yeah pretty active still : )

Thanks for the answers guys (sorry if I missed anyone).I've made my new character (Myau) and will likely be on weekdays.

Looking forward to playing with you all.

• Like 1

Trying to prepare for the Anniversary event, Have a lvl 12x Purplenum RAmarl, a Lvl 104 Greenil RAmar, a Redria Hune, and an Oran Foney (both those are around level 30). Which characters should I focus on leveling and gearing to get them up to hunting level?

Well you've got the 2 ids I'm gonna be using for best drops , greenil d photon core olga and purple for asteron striker goran detonator and sta shambertin so I would focus on making them as strong as possible , I've already got my lv181 hucast purple to solo pod ep4. If you need any help for drops check the previous years event thread and if you need boss tactics take a look at my soloing end boss thread in quest support , has some great advice on gear and items needed for endgame that isn't dark meteor or flow : )

Ultima quest pod on normal , with a decently geared high level character you should be able to blow through this pretty quick so just repeat till you get that kondi drop : ) might take a few goes but I don't think it's just kondi that drops it so you will get it eventually

What's the best way to fight Kondrieu to farm for Dragon Scale?

Point of Disaster quest in ep 4. You don't need to get Kondrieu specifically, it drops from Shambertin and Saint milion too on normal. On hard mode saint and shamby drop the dragon scale still, but Kondrieu drops Tyrell's Parasol aka Principle's Gift Parasol (only place to get one with stats, otherwise only in black paper deal).

Just joined the server, have two characters to levels 8 & 9.

Two questions:

With the Sound effects, things like picking up boxes, leveling up & getting knocked down don't make any noises. Is there a setting I'm missing or is just a bug in the game? I've played on other servers before and this has never been an issue.
Is there a way to transfer items between my characters through the bank? It would make things easier.
Thanks!

Just joined the server, have two characters to levels 8 & 9.

Two questions:

With the Sound effects, things like picking up boxes, leveling up & getting knocked down don't make any noises. Is there a setting I'm missing or is just a bug in the game? I've played on other servers before and this has never been an issue.
Is there a way to transfer items between my characters through the bank? It would make things easier.
Thanks!

I have the same problem with the sound unless I change my speakers to 6 channel direct mode, and then everything works fine with surround sound.. If this doesn't work for you, maybe try going into your PSO sound options and turning OFF global sound, which should make it work properly with 2 speakers.

Each account has a shared bank that you can toggle to by using the /bank server command.