Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

What's the best way to farm a Centurion/Battle? :)

better way is during summer event only, so next year. and for hunting them, by solo mode are wether effects, it have 5 epsilions in total and kind easy mission, the other is raid on central tower, but you will need a hand because solo is almost impossible

best is id green, in some ep2 mission that i cant recall, 5.1 or so. drop are like 1/100 in La Dimenian mob, on normal difilcut. and a note, luck is only to get more change of big hit/damage, its not for drops

Edited by Ricardo Gomes
  • Like 2

Thanks Ricardo, got another question:

What's the best way to farm Luck Materials? And also, how exactly does the Luck stat affect droprate? :)

Normal Greenil Ep 2 La Dimenian about 1/117 iirc, in the quest Lost Shock Gugnir can get 10 of them in first two rooms. Luck is your critical hit rate, it has nothing to do with drops. I've heard it's about 0.5% at 10 luck going up to about 20% crit at 100 luck.

• Like 1

I heard that 4 luck = 1 % critical rate.

Which makes 2.5 % critical rate for 10 luck (basic) and 25 % for 100 luck.

Was back then on GC though, so who knows.

But I can easily believe that is more like 5 luck for 1 % critical rate, which would take us to a maximum of 20 %.

Edited by Misombre

Hey guys,

Been a while since I played regularly - thinking of creating a new char & returning to the game on a more regular basic, is there is still a lot of active players?

Thanks.

There seems to be about 100 players on during the day and about 50 on at night.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Been a while since I played regularly - thinking of creating a new char & returning to the game on a more regular basic, is there is still a lot of active players?

Thanks.

hi there : ) I live in England aswell and I play most nights between 21:00 and 00:00 and it's usually busy so yeah pretty active still : )
  • Like 1

how much is the difference between Ra and Fo in POD runs? In time terms?

I think they are about the same *IF* you are a really really good Ra. I remember Rudy blowing through PoD really fast and getting 9 min run to boss without breaking a sweat. A force is a bit less intensive of a run for playing casually, but if you want to get the fast times like that you have to do some demons on pazuzu/zu/astark/dorphon/eclair, also psycho bridge helps save time aboveground only needing 4 rafoies instead of 5 on lizards, rappys, and bootas(underground yowies still take 5 i think). Now that I have a second UR I might try to do runs with force with that to shave off a bit more time, but idk. The difference between fo and ra times is probably so small as to not really matter much, just go with whichever class you enjoy playing more.

• Like 1

Thank you for the answer saith, i was wondering that because of sta runs, i heard that the drop is very very hard, in that kind of hunts the time obtained between runs is determinant. I have a RA that has a prety decent gear, but if im going to get a significant difirence whit FO maybe i will need to grow one. Also im getting troubles against the tornados, racast have a lot of hp, so these tornados hit me multiple times and im getting instant dead sometimes, how i can face that? Any sugestions for dodging or equiping something to survive at that thing?