Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to turn off exp gain? I know it's possible to reduce and increase it with commands, but I'd like to turn it off completely, so I can obtain items (solo) without getting too far ahead of my group while they're away.

Edited by GaiaMike

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to turn off exp gain? I know it's possible to reduce and increase it with commands, but I'd like to turn it off completely, so I can obtain items (solo) without getting too far ahead of my group while they're away.

That's not possible. And since the exp penalty on death was removed for this server, there is no workaround for it either. My advice would be to use a different character or not care so much about the level difference when you play with your friends.

Gotcha, that's a bummer. Thank you for your helpful answers, though! :onion-head71:

Does telepiping for unique enemies work in one player mode?

(I remember this working in single player GC mode all the time, but idunno if it translates to singleplayer on the server)

Edited by GaiaMike

Gotcha, that's a bummer. Thank you for your helpful answers, though! :onion-head71:

Does telepiping for unique enemies work in one player mode?

(I remember this working in single player GC mode all the time, but idunno if it translates to singleplayer on the server)

No it doesn't work anymore.

Question: I heard a rumor of a sort that it was possible to turn a Red Ring with min stats to a Red Ring with max stats through a GM service. Is this true? If so how much would it be?

Question: I heard a rumor of a sort that it was possible to turn a Red Ring with min stats to a Red Ring with max stats through a GM service. Is this true? If so how much would it be?

Stuff like this should be added on item list donation also putting specials on weapons like yask9k

The donation list in general kinda needs to be updated a bit as a lot of prices on things are very skewed to what they're actually worth >.< Thanks for the answers!

Well yes, this can apply for the harder to find stuff like a sealed TJS and the such, but for some items that are really easy to find or can be gotten from BPD quests the price can be rather silly. (Like Handgun:Milla which is worth 15 DTs and can be gotten with several PCs which might not even cost ya much since PCs drop like candy, specially in HH :P)