Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Using the quick menu :/ well i always play as a force but when i do it most of time i just die.

You don't need to time it, watch the video, I have the menu up even before I get frozen.

This seems helpful, but what's the best way to unfreeze if it's your FS freezing you (no warning)?

I'm not sure as I haven't tried it, but the menu thing should work there too... if not as described before A-D-A-D....

Hey guys, first time playing PSO online.

Is there a way on this server to change your section ID? A friend of mine used to play on another server where that was possible, but we aren't sure if it is the case here.

Thanks in advance!

Baranz Launcher vs Charge Arms? Which one would I be better off with? I still have a lot of gear to collect, but I'm wondering if hunting the Baranz is worth it, or if a 50 hit Charge Arms will suffice. Thanks!

Charge arms will suffice but baranz is better in certain situations like volt op second form and probably enemy groups of 2-4. Been awhile since I've used baranz so I don't know where it's best at

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Best weapon (or class of weapon) for a Ramar against Gryphon?

I play force (so I got no clue) but my friend plays ramar casually and I need to hook him up with something. Nothing too hard to obtain please :P

A canon rouge is probably easiest weapon to get to use against gryphon , if you can get one with some hit and use normal attacks (not hard because you will miss a lot) it works in all stages of the fight with it having a large attack range also I found that a Baranz launcher did some serious work when gryphon was on ground and I noticed my damage wasn't that far off a DM but it probably wasn't the best DMs in stat but it's the only time I've been close to a dark weapons power . So tell him or help him to farm dorphon eclair on greenil ult for a canon rouge then probably a hh needed to drop Baranz parts and he should be good to go , I soloed gryphon at lv 161 on my ramar with a hit canon rouge and a 50hit Baranz launcher

• Like 2