Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I have a good amount of gear on my RAcast, but for solo mode sometimes making pipe trips for mates is a bit tedious so I was hoping to reduce the amount of trips to the store. What are (In everyone's opinion) the best Gush weapons I could use for a RAcast and which type would be best; like shots, mechs, partisans, handguns, etc.

Edited by Colton Doura

I have a good amount of gear on my RAcast, but for solo mode sometimes making pipe trips for mates is a bit tedious so I was hoping to reduce the amount of trips to the store. What are (In everyone's opinion) the best Gush weapons I could use for a RAcast and which type would be best; like shots, mechs, partisans, handguns, etc.

I present you Guld milla http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=626

• Like 1

Who is stronger Kondrieu or shambertin?

Shambertin is buffed and has much more hp, kondrieu is weaker, but more dangerous in some ways; his spinners are weaker so they don't knock you down and you can get hit by several really fast and die, also he does more damage on a direct hit with his body in first phase. Kondrieus first phase is usually very short though since his hp is much less (2 grants on kondrieu colored spinner to put tail up as opposed to around 12-15 on shambertin colored spinner)

• Like 2

I believe the 10th character in your name is invisible , so in theory you could have all the ids with same name just using blanks to get to tenth character and using the different letters make the correct calc for the id you want . Although it is confusing as in char creation you see the 10 letter name you want then it creates something with 9 , hope this helps

Well you could pay for a name change maybe but everyone's got nine character visible names as my level 195 ramar rage ranger called rage rang will tell you lol , but seriously I think it's always been this way as it tells you on pso world about this : (

But in another server I could use YukiSenoue, and seeing as YukiSenoue gives Oran and YukiSenou gives Redria...

I don't mind paying because the GMs are really helpful, but I can't use paypal paypal accepts boleto bancario in my country FUCK YEAH

Edited by YukiSenoue

There is no "invisible character", the character is just not there

Time for some explanation...

- The names are Unicode strings stored in 24 bytes.

- 1 character in Unicode uses 2 bytes (aka names 12 characters long).

- PSO has a control character and a language? identifier at the beginning of the names, TAB and E for us (this leaves 10 characters left).

- In C (programming language) you have to "null terminate" strings, that requires a character at the end of the string (this leaves 9 characters left).

- Now the "Why?". Although you can type 10 characters, the server changes the last one to null terminate the string, hence effectively deleting the 10th character

Notes:

- The ID is calculated in the client with 10 characters, reason why you can use any random 10th character to get the desired ID

Sodaboy changed that on Ephinea removing the language identifier but that breaks the logs and who knows what else.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

I'm curious why the special attack on my spiffy new Mille Marteaux just stopped working all of a sudden. I know it has to be in an "even" time for it to work, but I watched the time come and go, even and odd, and it didn't matter. The special attack just would not work. Any ideas?