Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Got another question i can't seem to find the answer to. Does the master raven only fire once? no combo at all? i swear i got it on a different server and was able to fire it multiple times in combo but now not so much. Can it be unlocked? (When i googled the problem, i found a few people mentioning this term but i've never heard of a combo locked weapon before)

(Once again, nvm, it's supposed to be like this, Bad memory i guess)

Edited by Lonely-Wolf
Found the answer after having asked

4 hours ago, Lonely-Wolf said:

Got another question i can't seem to find the answer to. Does the master raven only fire once? 

The Item Wiki is usually helpful for things like this

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item/&id=004201

You can see in the note:

"Fires 3 bullets per shot. This weapon can not combo."

It can't be unlocked but you can combine it with Psycho black crystal (a Summer drop) to make it the most powerful male mechgun (that can combo) in the game.

Oooh, legend thank you! When I can't find it through search or scrolling through the forums I usually google it or go to PSO world. Sometimes it unfortunately doesn't answer the question I need answering. I'll book mark that link for future reference. I wasn't aware at all of this Psycho black crystal so that helps a lot! Guess the next summer event is what I'll be looking forward to whenever that may be aha. Since im Aussie, that would be now if not soon but I imagine that's about 6 months away eh?  

4 hours ago, Lonely-Wolf said:

Oooh, legend thank you! When I can't find it through search or scrolling through the forums I usually google it or go to PSO world. Sometimes it unfortunately doesn't answer the question I need answering. I'll book mark that link for future reference. I wasn't aware at all of this Psycho black crystal so that helps a lot! Guess the next summer event is what I'll be looking forward to whenever that may be aha. Since im Aussie, that would be now if not soon but I imagine that's about 6 months away eh?  

You can find master raven 0/0/0/0 all year long in black paper's deal 2 (An ep4 solo quest) https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/special-quests/

you can also find it during Valentin's event, on February, it drops with stats, much better if you plan to spend a psycho black crystal on it

• 3 weeks later...

Really asinine question I guess: but are any section IDs particularly better than others? I guess in this case, for RA Cast specifically? I'm currently rocking purple but for the life of me can't remember if I chose that for a reason, or if I just didn't care while leveling.

2 hours ago, weedgoku said:

Really asinine question I guess: but are any section IDs particularly better than others? I guess in this case, for RA Cast specifically? I'm currently rocking purple but for the life of me can't remember if I chose that for a reason, or if I just didn't care while leveling.

Skyly, Redria, Purplenum, and Whitill are always good on Ultima. 

Mainly wondering about this for solo hunts, but for Hunters (specifically HUnewearl if that matters) aside Bombchu, what would be the best weapon that can consistently hit all 4 nodes on Shambertin's/Kondrieu's neck during it's 2nd phase when it runs into the smaller rooms? I wasn't sure if there was a better option than Bombchu out there, lol.

2 hours ago, Colt said:

Mainly wondering about this for solo hunts, but for Hunters (specifically HUnewearl if that matters) aside Bombchu, what would be the best weapon that can consistently hit all 4 nodes on Shambertin's/Kondrieu's neck during it's 2nd phase when it runs into the smaller rooms? I wasn't sure if there was a better option than Bombchu out there, lol.

Crush Bullet , Slicer of vengeance

38 minutes ago, Redwizard said:

Can TypeM weapons be modified in any way other than a high grind level? I’m wondering if I can add specials (via gallons or dt) or percents (via dts) . 

You can add specials. In fact, many are very useful. For instance, type shot is especially useful given that specials such as hell or demon are not going to be reduced. Hope that helps!

1 hour ago, Duke1337 said:

Hi is it not possible to unlock more quests in the single player mode when in a party? I beat the dragon and I did all the main quests but I don't know why more quests are not popping up.

If I remember correctly, I believe not :(

To unlock more quest In the main quest at the guild, you must also do government quests In normal mode (which Is multiplayer). As you reach the next stages In government quest, more quests will pop up In the guild when In One Person Mode. (You can find those quest by asking Monica In the Principal's Office.. [Is that how It's called? :onion-head49::rf-13:] that place with a big warp like the stage warp, but It's right between the hospital room (or the stage warp) and the bank :))

Edited by Kotta
forgot to say "In One Person Mode" < ,>

Oh! Okay thank you so much I was at a loss, Im coming over from console after not playing the game for years so Im hoping to level up a couple characters and find a group of people to play with, any tips on finding good loot or getting lvl's quick? :D

Edited by Duke1337

8 hours ago, Duke1337 said:

Oh! Okay thank you so much I was at a loss, Im coming over from console after not playing the game for years so Im hoping to level up a couple characters and find a group of people to play with, any tips on finding good loot or getting lvl's quick? :D

Levelling shouldn't be a big problem with the exp multipliers. For loot, we have a pretty good event runnin' right now. You can try to join some open parties and try your luck. At some point, we will have Christmas Event as well, which is very good too.

If you need some low key stuff to start, people may have some spares (I've gifted most of mine, but others will probably have some), feel free to ask in lobby!