Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Are there any multitarget melee weapons available for RAs besides Excalibur, Soul Eater and S-Rank Scythe? Those all sound various kinds of annoying to get and 2 of them can't even have hit. I need something to deal with the ep 4 lizard packs and a gungnir takes forever.

Besides the previous mentioned Asteron Belt for males (christmas event) and the excellent Parasols for females (spirit, beserk, and charge, boost buff/support range), and excal, there is also (in order of general usefulness):

Ultima Reaper (666 atp all classes, extended range, 15 targets, unreduced hell Halloween Event)

Charge Gugnir (Do not understimate charge gugnir. With strong buffs this can deal out some great damage)

Type SW/Slicer (From MA3V2 with males :http://schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2053)

Type HA/Halbert (beach laughter rangers, http://schtserv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=41660)

Bamboo Spear (Spirit, but low ata)

and many of the novelty weapons (things like crazy tune, chameleon scythe, getsugasan, etc)

Soul Eater drops in the christmas event, so it is possible to get ones with stats including hit.

I think that's most of them. I have 45 and 40 hit charge gugnirs from the shop if you need one.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

I'm not entirely sure where bamboo spear is from, but it is on the donation list; I just put it in for completion sake since it has spirit special. Some are Christmas Event drops like Crazy Tune and Chameleon Scythe were. Some are in Momkas shop (item tickets dropped from Easter Rappies) like Getsugasan and Nice shot are. And then there are some as quest rewards from the Mop Up quests, like Tree Clippers (ep 4 mu2) and Synthesizer (ep 4 mu3).

edit: Oh I forgot to mention

Master Sword (ATP 700-780, ATA 35, ALL STATS 20 max grinder 70, special is TJS special), Triforce Event

Stealth Sword (ATP+300-350, ATA+ 50, DFP +15,special is Demon) Triforce Event

Sword of Ultima (Atp +450, ata +15, max grinder 50 any special can be added by a GM) Aniversary Event

Edited by Fyrewolf5

1. How the hell do I get luck materials????

2. So I wanted to know where I can find out info on the new mags introduced in BB as well as any server specific changes or Ultima only mags. I saw on pso-world that the new mags have additional bonus for certain weapon combos or resistances but idk if it's the same on Ultima, and pso-world's guide was incomplete.

tl;dr What's the best mag for my HUnewearl and how do I get it??

Do the quest "The Lost Shock Gungnir" of "Retrieval" on ep2, normal difficulty (first two rooms)

Luck mats drop from La dimenian EP2 on Normal difficulty with Greenil ID

• Like 2

2. So I wanted to know where I can find out info on the new mags introduced in BB as well as any server specific changes or Ultima only mags. I saw on pso-world that the new mags have additional bonus for certain weapon combos or resistances but idk if it's the same on Ultima, and pso-world's guide was incomplete.

tl;dr What's the best mag for my HUnewearl and how do I get it??

Soly already answered the luck materials, but the ep 4 mag guide on pso-world (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2343) is complete afaik.

I think only two mags have additional bonuses, first the Moro mag, when equipped with Tension Blaster (christmas event) lck becomes 100, and the Tellusis mag (when equipped with excalibur, edk+10 and elt +10, devil/battle speed if no other battle unit used).

Neither of the extra boosts are that useful because you should be aiming for 100 luck in your plans anyway, and the tellusis boost is really only the edk that matters, and requires you to keep excalibur equipped for the effect, so it's not very practical. However Tellusis is still an extremely good mag that most people go for because it has Triple Invincibility as its assists, and I think it tends to activate invincibility more often than other mags. The Dragon Scale for it drops from all ep 4 bosses on normal and hard (except for hard kondrieu dropping Tyrell's Parasol).

Ultima only mags include:

Elenor mag (Ashura Cell, Holiday Rappy drop, can be used on ANY mag, even another Elenor. Notable use being able to level a mag to 10 to recieve 1st photon blast, and then being able to raise it as a single stat mag, just like a console mag would be, but it actually has a pb)

Ultima Mag (Ultima's Engine, Aniversary Event, is a copy of the Yahoo mag but it says Ultima instead, can also be used on ANY mag and can similarly become a single stat mag with 1 pb)

When you create a character, you can have a 10 character name put in, however, only 9 characters are displayed in the game.

So my question is, will there ever be a fix to this?

• Like 1

When you create a character, you can have a 10 character name put in, however, only 9 characters are displayed in the game.

So my question is, will there ever be a fix to this?

There is no need to fix this. This is so that even if the name you want doesn't give you the section id you want, you can make spaces until the 9th character and have a hidden 10th character influence your id to give you the one you do want.

• Like 2

On other servers, there have been various readers at one point or another which display things like the Shifta and Deband level and time left for each player in the party. Is there one for Ultima? I've also been wondering if there is one which reads mag invincibility and displays it as seconds left.