Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Only the regular level 50 evolution mags can keep evolving every 5 levels based on stat balance and character class+id group.

Once you use a mag cell on a mag, it will never evolve again afterwards (besides certain other mag cells that can be used on them i.e. the subsequent console mag cells on console mags, ashura aka the elenor mag cell, tablet on a rukmin mag, and parts of robochao on a chao mag).

Same with the Ep 2 formula mags (Sato, Nidra, Rati, etc.), they do not continue to evolve afterward, so you'll want to make sure you have all 3 of the photon blasts you want before making mag cell mags and ep 2 formula mags.

This means you'll probably want to use the striker unit on your mag at 55, not 50, so that you can get the mylla&youlla 'twins' photon blast on the mag at 50 before further evolving to garuda (which gets pilla) at 55.

For example, with dex>pow>mind as most likely will be by 50, give it to a viridia, skyly, purple, red, or yellow hunter at 49 to evolve to 50 for ila mag with twins pb, and then switch it over to a green, blue, pink, oran, or white hunter or force at 54 to raise to 55 and evolve into garuda mag. Also transferring mags at a level multiple of 5 is ill advised, as it may cause a bug where it looks like it evolves client side but does not server side, log off and on or go to lobby and change blocks after evolutions/transfers to be sure of what it is.

Thank you very much! Very helpful. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, pretty new to Ultima, so I have a few questions.

1. What do all these acronyms mean? Such as TTF and POD.. etc I'm sure there are more I see and have no idea what they mean.

2. Is there anyway to prevent random disconnects when using the bank? (It happens a lot for me)

3. A lot of items listed under the Ultima only items are not listed on the droptable. Is there a place to find out how to obtain them? e.g. Centurion/Battle

4. A few times, I've seen announcements for events come up, but I have no freaking clue how to participate and I just end up missing them, so is there a list of possible events somewhere?

Sorry for all the questions, so far I've really been enjoying playing here :)

1. What do all these acronyms mean? Such as TTF and POD.. etc I'm sure there are more I see and have no idea what they mean.

Those mean the quest toward the future and point of destruction which are boss rush quests, ttf for episode 1 RT for episode 2 and pod for ep 4

2. Is there anyway to prevent random disconnects when using the bank? (It happens a lot for me)

IDK LOOOL

3. A lot of items listed under the Ultima only items are not listed on the droptable. Is there a place to find out how to obtain them? e.g. Centurion/Battle

most are event only so you will have to wait it out

4. A few times, I've seen announcements for events come up, but I have no freaking clue how to participate and I just end up missing them, so is there a list of possible events somewhere? You have to check out the events topic in the event sub forum to find out how to participate ;)

4. A few times, I've seen announcements for events come up, but I have no freaking clue how to participate and I just end up missing them, so is there a list of possible events somewhere?

Hey and welcome I am just going to elaborate on Armando's post.

1) TTF stands for Towards the Future which is a quest in ep 1 VR that people early on to gain levels. It runs through all of episode 1 basically. POD is Point of disaster in EP4 Ultima or after completing all the government quests on Ep. 4; which is the fastest way to Shambertin. RT is Respective Tomorrow which is in EP 2 and similar in concept to TTF but with more Exp. DTS are donation tickets, PDs are Photon drops and ROCT is Raid on Central Tower. These are the common ones I hear xD.

2) Changing blocks often is the best way, it also might mean you have a bugged item or such in the bank. Take pictures often. By pressing PRT SC on your keyboard. It should be located in your PSO folder under BMP.

3) These items are obtained at specific times. Things like Centurion/battle in the past have dropped in the Summer Event along with Psycho Black Crystal (to make Psycho Ravens) and Trap Search? something like that. There are major events all year around. The notable things in each Event include: Easter: Proof of Sonic Team and Soul Booster (last event), Summer (past event): Psycho Black Crystal and Centurion/Battle, Triforce (past): Hylian Shield, Wizard/Resist and Master Sword, Halloween (past): Ultima Reaper, Anniversary (past): Sonic Team Armor, Christmas (past) Parasitic Gene Flow. There are way more drops but those were the most notable.

4) There are some GM made mini events that happen randomly, some can be found on the Events page but others are just spur of the moment. If in doubt just ask around in lobby.

I hope I was able to elaborate enough.

Awesome thanks for the quick replies! Very helpful info :)

Is there any reason I should hold onto the items: Flower Bouquet and Valentine's Chocolates?

i think those are to make rambling may but im not sure the event works now since its valentines only..... if not ill give u 5 pds and u find someone named lidda and say they from me XD

i think those are to make rambling may but im not sure the event works now since its valentines only..... if not ill give u 5 pds and u find someone named lidda and say they from me XD

lol sorry I just junked them. However I haven't been crashing when using my bank anymore, so those two items may have been the problem.

Is there any special timing/input needed when using the SNS Glitch with SoF (no Hit)? I'm trying to do it with my newmn (ATA is maxed), but I still miss most of the time. But sometimes it works perfect. What is the Hit-Rate anyway? Also, is Smartlink required?

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 1