Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

First off, welcome to Ultima. I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need help, please don't hesitate to contact me through the forums.

You are correct on drops and MAG evolution being determined by section ID. You can do both really. There is a very neat tool called SecIDx that can be used to calculate what section ID you shall be. In addition, you can add spaces to your name if you are able to get the ID you want.

You can ofcourse also trade and what not. Lots of IDs have overlapping drops so I wouldn't be too worried about it. There are also lots of rooms going on that you can try and join and pick up a rare or two (no hogging ofcourse :D).

You can also join a team, they are more likely to play together and you can always find someone with the section ID you need.

I made a new character the color outfit that pso world said would give me an orange mag, but it always gives me brown instead. ive tried multiple times with different characters/outifts that are also supposed to give orange, but i cant seem to get orange. what am i doing wrong?

edit:nvm this has been resolved in game

Edited by HaxBagoosh

Good Morning

I have tried to find out on my own but with no luck

do you know where to find the black psycho crystal

that's needed to change a master raven into a psycho raven

Im old school and would rather earn it than buy it

and it seams most of my searches end up with someone trying to sell or trade it.

If you could point me in the right direction Please

thanks

Sopthor83

Good Morning

and it seams most of my searches end up with someone trying to sell or trade it.

thanks

Sopthor83

As far as i know it does not drop at the moment, im not sure if it will ever, but if you save 80-99 pds, it should get you one :)

Good Morning

thanks

Sopthor83

The Black Pyscho Crystal was a summer event item. Like Shoutgu said, it may not drop again. You also can't donate for it. AFAIK you can only get it through trades right now, however people have been searching for it quite a bit. It might be worth more than 80-99 pds atm.

Hello all !

How much pds cost a Charge Vulcan with low/hight stats approximately ? (I need a good weapon to lvl-up quickly [i'm lv~50])

I want to buy one, but i'm new on this server and have only one photon drop.

I think i got C.Gatlings with 50hit, not much atp difference, but i can give to you for free if i got some :)

Charge is not affected by stats afaik, only hit. So charge gatlings would be an awesome thing to have. I have yet to find a charge vulcan in the shop with 50 hit. Only one I have is the one I randomly found with 45 hit. :D

OK !

Thank you for this explanation. :P

Well i'm ready to give 1 photon drop for Charge Vulcan/Gatling, even without hit.

I need one to pass lv 60 to 100 by playing in Very Hard (thx the x3 xp rate).

If someone got one, don't hesitate to pm me~

Edit: already bought !

Edited by zaykho

• 2 months later...

I got two questions:

Does the 50% tp reduction from Psycho Wand and Mother Garb+ stack if they're both equipped?

Is Wedding Dress female only?

I got two questions:

Does the 50% tp reduction from Psycho Wand and Mother Garb+ stack if they're both equipped?

Is Wedding Dress female only?

Not sure about wedding dress, but MG+ and PW stack. You can stack them further with adepts too.

• Like 1

Okay, so iĀ“m spamming the first bit of Goverment Quest 4-2 for hunting Merlans since Endless Nightmare 4 needs 2 people and i tend to solo alot.
Being a pure spellcasting Fonewman makes it a bit tough for me to kill Bringers so i usually just end it before that encounter.

My question is, how rare is a Spread Needle? And they do drop in Goverment Quest so i donĀ“t waste my time?

ID is Purplenum ftr.