Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

• 2 weeks later...

Get a SUPERCOMPUTER with a powerhouse GFX!

Nah this game has a hard-coded FPS limit anyway, and I forgot how much it is.

When you kill a flying monster above a void like a Zu, is its drop lost or does it appear at the monster spawn?

Which items cause a marqee? Heaven Punisher, Red Ring, Kroes Sweater, Wedding Dress?

Can male characters wear Kroes Sweater or Wedding Dress? And what are the stat changes on both because PSOWorld stats are crap?

Is Divine Punishment affected by the weapons Nature/ABeast/Machine/Dark percentages?

Edited by Whoopin

• 5 months later...

When you kill a flying monster above a void like a Zu, is its drop lost or does it appear at the monster spawn?

Which items cause a marqee? Heaven Punisher, Red Ring, Kroes Sweater, Wedding Dress?

Can male characters wear Kroes Sweater or Wedding Dress? And what are the stat changes on both because PSOWorld stats are crap?

Is Divine Punishment affected by the weapons Nature/ABeast/Machine/Dark percentages?

1: is nothing but a porcetage of fall, you can leave or not a death, even that is not always the same.
3: Kroes sweater is exclusively for female persoanjes, a clear example is MASTER LAST RAVEN and SWAND.
4: the effect of divine punishment is based on the persoanje MST, MST increased to more damage is even clear that its use is exclusive to the Ra class. like you can tell when prueves gun with a "Racast / Ramar / Ramarl" on whether the attribute does not affect the special.
the second question is not understood as the use translator. Greetings =)

Noob HP is supposed to decrease your HP but is bugged and atm it gives you 300 hp each when you unequip them

Proof of ST is used to make a "wand" (idk this one, i dont use FO) and Arrest Needle when you use it on Spread Needle!!

• Like 1

Noob HP is supposed to decrease your HP but is bugged and atm it gives you 300 hp each when you unequip them

Proof of ST is used to make a "wand" (idk this one, i dont use FO) and Arrest Needle when you use it on Spread Needle!!

To elaborate on what Soly said. If you equip a noob/hp and unequip it, the result is increased HP, equip enough of them and you will find your HP probably well over max. It's still bugged and it dropped from X-Mas event from the rappies.

Proof of Sonic Team is an item obtainable at Easter (iirc) and now has been the key ingredient in making two weapons. One is the Psycho Bridge (Uses a Dark Bridge) and an Arrest Needle (Uses a Spread Needle).

• Like 1

Well first of all, HI! I'm new! Glad to be here! I used to play this game a lot like, 5 years ago... So now I want to get back into it and got a quick question on Section IDs. I know they determine drops and I believe also effect MAG evolution, but with community support do I really need to worry about whether or not I'm going to be finding the drops I want? Would you recommend naming my character for the Section ID or naming them what I want and relying on trading for the weapons I desire. (Sucks cause I want both Shots and Rifles for my RAcast) Thanks! XD