Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Any Ranger tips for Ultimate Mines? I got my EVP as high as it can go for a lv 87 RAmar, but the only time I block an attack in the area is a Gillchic's first hit. Deband doesn't seem to do much either. :<

How much does an Amitie's Memo cost?

About the same as any other event cell. 10PDs at most

Any Ranger tips for Ultimate Mines? I got my EVP as high as it can go for a lv 87 RAmar, but the only time I block an attack in the area is a Gillchic's first hit. Deband doesn't seem to do much either. :<

As a ranger, try to stay back and avoid getting hit. Use a frozen shooter to block the ones closing in on you, and quickly switch to a multihit weapon to interrupt the ones that are shooting a laser.

Judging from the posts on the front of this topic about max stats, this private server has some differences from others huh?

Why were these changes made? Wouldn't you want the game to be as close to the original as possible?

And are there any differences I should be aware of? Things that are handy to know? Like weapon changes or whatnot?

Oh, and whats the price on Magic Stone "Iritista"?

Judging from the posts on the front of this topic about max stats, this private server has some differences from others huh?

Why were these changes made? Wouldn't you want the game to be as close to the original as possible?

And are there any differences I should be aware of? Things that are handy to know? Like weapon changes or whatnot?

Because many things change on private servers, some items are made stronger, some quests were added that would never be allowed on the official servers cause they cause a disrupt in the game balance (combo unlocked DM/DF, boosted armor, ...). Some classes have advantages over others due to their stat mix etc. You can debate a long time about the changes, but most of them were done cause we could xD

And Magic Stone iritista goes for 3 - 7 PDs, it drops quite commonly from hildetorrs.

Ultimate is a LOT harder than normal PSOBB, especially episodes 1 and 2. As such, character stat boosts are needed. It's kind of nice, though, as episodes 1, 2 and 4 are all about the same difficulty setting. Episode 1 can still be challenging at level 200. It's not just episodes 1 and 2 that are boosted. Shambertin (ep 4) on schthack is soooo easy compared to ultima.

Ultimate is level 90 for ep 1, 100 for ep 2, and 110 for ep 4. Other servers are different requirements. Certain weapons got unlocked here like dark weapons, iron faust, burning visit, and others. There are a lot of other weapon changes. Also, lots more rare monsters here than elsewhere... and lots of other changes.

Max 5pds. These are easy to get during rare monster events. I often just give them away for free.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info guys. Is there a listing of all the changes made anywhere? Or at least the important stuff to know?

Oh, and I'm assuming unlocked Iron Faust means other classes can use it! Hot dog! :onion-head16:

Patch em over with the default skins. This is why we always advise to have a back up before you start skinning. In the worst case, reinstall the game.

Is it possible to disable the 3x exp thing on this server? and if so how?

Do you mean individually? Why would you want to cut your own exp gaining rate by 3? I guess it will be the case after prestiging though, but that's another story...

Not without some extra coding. You can always decide to play without mag, that will make you less OP.