Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

how come sometimes when i start my game up i have to reconfigure my controller ? sometimes it saves but one out of eleven times it resets

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Captred said:

I cant equip my arrest faust even tho i meet the req, is it a bug?

Ā 

It has two requirements:

-100ATP

-202ATA

Ā 

100 ATP Is not an Issue.

As for 202 ATA, only Forces and a certain strongest class among them all are unable to equip this weapon cuz their base ATA falls below of thatĀ :onion-head70:

Ā 

[Weapons' default ATA (plus hit%), Frames or Barriers'Ā bonus stats; none of that adds up to a character's base ATA: They overlap It, but does not help Increase Its base valueĀ :onion-head06:]

Ā 

In short: Only level up, units and mag's DEX can affect character's base ATA until It reaches Its peak.

• 3 months later...

my question is just a very simple one. are there any weapons that look like katanas in this game? I've done absolutely zero research into PSO before i tried the game. I'm just asking because I love katanas and the thought of my character in a game being able to use a weapon that was fit for a samurai.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so I get that i asked a question in the past already, but i'm just wondering... were there more episodes after IV, or did PSO finish up with the 4th episode, and there's just nothing else they could do for the game before starting work on Phantasy Star Universe? just asking out of my own curiosity.

I don't think so.Ā  I seem to remember reading somewhere that the phantasy star zero games took place on the planet Pioneer 1&2 were fleeing from but might be misremembering.Ā  Never actually played the games.Ā  Planet was originally called Coral or something?

• 3 months later...

What are the terms to refer to forcesĀ tech-casting to deal damage (mostly newman & newwoman) [newoman? :rf-08:], and forces who use weapons for the same purpose (mostly human forces)? :oĀ I always get confused cuz the term nuking sounds like spamming rafoie, but also spamming banana cannon, since both have the same VFX, aside from level difference :onion-head65:Ā 

Ā 

And another question: What's the right term to refer to the 4th Evolution Mags that can evolve upon meeting the equational condition from level 100? [You know, to transform Into Sato, Nidra, Bhima, Rukmin, etc. Them mags] Obviously, they are 4th evolution mags as well, but unlike any other, these don't require mag cell, and their feeding chart will generally not be the same, but worse :onion-head06:Ā 

Ā 

These two questions tend to bug me frequently when topic Is touched by someone, and so, frequently tripping on trying to refer to themĀ :onion-head19:

2 hours ago, Kotta said:

What are the terms to refer to forcesĀ tech-casting to deal damage (mostly newman & newwoman) [newoman? :rf-08:], and forces who use weapons for the same purpose (mostly human forces)? :oĀ I always get confused cuz the term nuking sounds like spamming rafoie, but also spamming banana cannon, since both have the same VFX, aside from level difference :onion-head65:Ā 

Ā 

And another question: What's the right term to refer to the 4th Evolution Mags that can evolve upon meeting the equational condition from level 100? [You know, to transform Into Sato, Nidra, Bhima, Rukmin, etc. Them mags] Obviously, they are 4th evolution mags as well, but unlike any other, these don't require mag cell, and their feeding chart will generally not be the same, but worse :onion-head06:Ā 

Ā 

These two questions tend to bug me frequently when topic Is touched by someone, and so, frequently tripping on trying to refer to themĀ :onion-head19:

Kotty, it's time for you to be a great pioneer and come to terms with yourself and invent some nice neologisms to describe such facts.

Ā 

I'm really sorry, I promise I'm uninstalling for this one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lobotomy said:

Kotty, it's time for you to be a great pioneer and come to terms with yourself and invent some nice neologisms to describe such facts.

Ā 

I'm really sorry, I promise I'm uninstalling for this one.

Ā 

I'm gonna tell @Guido Palau on you :onion-head28:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...