Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

13 hours ago, assface said:

does any1 know whats the use for the synchro on love rappy? if is - or + or if is like soniti or tellusis that dont afect by the synchro.

9 hours ago, Ender said:

Looks like it's positive for PB Full and Boss. I did some testing on the test server to verify and looks like it's correct. A bit surprising /shrug

You could test the boss boost yourself on the test server by warping in and out of some boss arenas. Make sure you end your current invuln before you warp again. So something like this for Episode 1: /warp 14, unequip and re-equip mag while still in Falz arena to clear invuln state, /warp 0 back to P2, and repeat. "RNG" and everything, but should be a decent representation over enough tests.

I  forgot Love Rappy Is an Ultima Exclusive mag :onion-head06: no wonder there Is no Info about It anywhere :rf-08::onion-head65:

How do you make Tapas from a normal mag (non-PPP; base 5DFP; any color)? :onion-head49:

[Or better question, If It Is possible to make a non-PPP Tapas :o]

Asking cuz I tried.

Managed to reach level 35 with stats 5 0 15 15 [5DPF, 0POW, 15DEX 15MIND]

(Mind Is the last stat to reach 15 and level 35)

And yet It evolved Into Mitra. DEX overlaps MIND In that condition.
It would only evolve Into Tapas If MIND > DEX, but not MIND  DEX :L

It Is possible to make It Tapas If at least a level of defense Is Increased, though.
Just wanted to know If It Is possible without raising DFP :onion-head44:

4 hours ago, Kotta said:

How do you make Tapas from a normal mag (non-PPP; base 5DFP; any color)? :onion-head49:

[Or better question, If It Is possible to make a non-PPP Tapas :o]

Asking cuz I tried.

Managed to reach level 35 with stats 5 0 15 15 [5DPF, 0POW, 15DEX 15MIND]

(Mind Is the last stat to reach 15 and level 35)

And yet It evolved Into Mitra. DEX overlaps MIND In that condition.
It would only evolve Into Tapas If MIND > DEX, but not MIND  DEX :L

It Is possible to make It Tapas If at least a level of defense Is Increased, though.
Just wanted to know If It Is possible without raising DFP :onion-head44:

If you raised def on a new mag ,and mind is above dex/pow at 35 then it will go tapas i believe

Edited by ink

45 minutes ago, assface said:

the special wave on weps like orotiagito, raikiri, etc. are afected by atributtes of the weps?

I believe It does :o

According to descriptions found In Ephinea about both weapons:
Orotiagito's special is a piercing wave at the cost of 7% of the user's max HP and deals hard attack damage. This attack has 100 units of range, making it have slightly more range than a Mechgun.
Raikiri's special attack is a piercing wave at the cost of 7% of the user's max HP and deals hard attack damage. This attack has 100 units of range, making it have slightly more range than a Mechgun.

I am uncertain, though :onion-head49:

• Like 1

I believe It does [emoji33]

Orotiagito's special is a piercing wave at the cost of 7% of the user's max HP and deals hard attack damage. This attack has 100 units of range, making it have slightly more range than a Mechgun.
Raikiri's special attack is a piercing wave at the cost of 7% of the user's max HP and deals hard attack damage. This attack has 100 units of range, making it have slightly more range than a Mechgun.
yeah i was thinking also if orotiagito is afected by samurai armor as well (wave)

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Kotta said:

I believe It does :o

i think raikiri's special is weaker that orotiaguito, same effect but less dmg

5 hours ago, assface said:

yeah i was thinking also if orotiagito is afected by samurai armor as well (wave)

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

I believe since special does same damage as hard then yes It should, since hard attack Is also affected by It :o

2 hours ago, Shadie said:

i think raikiri's special is weaker that orotiaguito, same effect but less dmg

Yes, cuz orotiagito Is stronger :rf-03:

Oroti special does a tiny bit more than hard damage. Raikiri special does a tiny bit less than normal damage. Both specials are affected by weapon attributes.

EDIT: I should clarify that I looked at this on a vanilla client. It's possible this was changed here so you should test for yourself ;)

Edited by Ender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I have my log in credentials saved in the launcher so I can log in automatically, is there a way to view the password that’s saved ?  For example if I can’t remember the password but it’s saved onto my game and I want to play that account on another pc how can I extract that password from the launcher since I don’t remember it ?

5 hours ago, Stark 1 said:

Is water gun worth it ? Why or why not ?

It's a decentish option if you're lacking on certain armament, since due to @R-78 making some events around it, it wasn't too hard to upgrade to good stats + a good special. What I mean, more specifically, is that it can cover certain niches if you're lacking on optimal weapons, but that's about it. Personally, I'd never focus on farming it or anything like that.

Regarding your previous question btw, I don't think you can.

Edited by Lobotomy
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2022 at 2:39 PM, Kotta said:

If my understanding Is right and you're saying you are using the same forum account to log In, then yes that's right. You need to make an account to log In-game :D

You gotta register In the first link you entered to registrate :onion120:

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/registration/

Sorry for butting in.

I've tried to register using that page, but always got Invalid Password message, what to do?

Here's the SS of failed registration:

530455698_PSOBBCantregister2022-08-13233211.jpg.8c0b9b8eb8068bcd0501518b72dbaca0.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IMIComp said:

Sorry for butting in.

I've tried to register using that page, but always got Invalid Password message, what to do?

Here's the SS of failed registration:

530455698_PSOBBCantregister2022-08-13233211.jpg.8c0b9b8eb8068bcd0501518b72dbaca0.jpg

Account names do not support caps. It's probably the same for passwords. I'd try that, a pass made of lowercase letters and numbers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank 

3 hours ago, JupiterDeMars said:

Account names do not support caps. It's probably the same for passwords. I'd try that, a pass made of lowercase letters and numbers

Thanks, you're right. Cannot use special char like '@' too.

• Like 1