Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Thank you for the information. So the issue I was running into was in using a special character in my pw. It seems the system does not allow that when registering for gameplay. I got on, finally.

• 4 weeks later...

unknown.png?width=590&height=586

Ā 

What would happen If I feed a mag to level 50 with just POW and DFP with the Greenill/Bluefill/Pinkal/Oran/Whitill ID branch with a ranger? Condition Is

Ā 

POW > DFP > MIND = DEX

(MIND & DEX = 0)

Ā 

It should be obvious that It should become either Madhu or Kaithaba, but just wanted to make sure there Isn't any hidden mag evolution condition In a mag with no M&Y (Twins) Photon BlastĀ :onion-head81:

55 minutes ago, Kotta said:

unknown.png?width=590&height=586

Ā 

What would happen If I feed a mag to level 50 with just POW and DFP with the Greenill/Bluefill/Pinkal/Oran/Whitill ID branch with a ranger? Condition Is

Ā 

POW > DFP > MIND = DEX

(MIND & DEX = 0)

Ā 

It should be obvious that It should become either Madhu or Kaithaba, but just wanted to make sure there Isn't any hidden mag evolution condition In a mag with no M&Y (Twins) Photon BlastĀ :onion-head81:

Have a feeling Mind / Dex needs a 4point difference for it to evolve .

Any other id probably turn to Ravana

https://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1016

Ā 

Sorry missed the Ra , but i do knowĀ If the MAG has 45 or higher DEF and is fed by a Force, it will aquire a special evolution based on the highest stat between POW, DEX, and MIND.

Ā 

Edited by ink
more info
  • Confused 1

Nevermind now :o

Ā 

I just found what I wanted to knowĀ :onion107:

Ā 

https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Madhu

Ā 

Ā 

A Mag will evolve intoĀ MadhuĀ at level 50, or any multiple of 5 after 50, if it meets one of the following conditions:

• Fed by aĀ RangerĀ GreenillBluefullPinkalOranWhitill
  • The mag's stats are:Ā POWĀ >Ā DEXĀ ā‰„Ā MIND

The desired Mag can't already have evolved into aĀ fourth evolution Mag.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kotta said:

Nevermind now :o

Ā 

I just found what I wanted to knowĀ :onion107:

Ā 

https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Madhu

Ā 

Ā 

A Mag will evolve intoĀ MadhuĀ at level 50, or any multiple of 5 after 50, if it meets one of the following conditions:

• Fed by aĀ RangerĀ GreenillBluefullPinkalOranWhitill
  • The mag's stats are:Ā POWĀ >Ā DEXĀ ā‰„Ā MIND

The desired Mag can't already have evolved into aĀ fourth evolution Mag.

was close 1 point outĀ šŸ¤£

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, assface said:

where i can find a list of gael giel skins? i wanted like a dark red gael giel but no luck so far...

I can try to make you one. Not promising it will be exactly what you have in mind tho. PM me with more precise details.

Edited by Lobotomy

hace 4 horas, Lobotomy dijo:

I can try to make you one. Not promising it will be exactly what you have in mind tho. PM me with more precise details.

that would be awesome, since the only 2 i saw so far are gold and dark blue.

check a picture of how i look u can have an idea of what i want to look like, something like black red gael giel skin.

pso132983892075414252

Ā 

19 minutes ago, assface said:

What's the best charge close range (sword,partisan,etc) multitarget wep after vjaya as a hunter?

It must be charge typeSW/j-swordĀ 

(only available in CTU)

Ā 

nah it's sword of ultima

Edited by JupiterDeMars
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, assface said:

What's the best charge close range (sword,partisan,etc) multitarget wep after vjaya as a hunter?

Ā 

6 minutes ago, JupiterDeMars said:

It must be charge typeSW/j-swordĀ 

(only available in CTU)

There are also TypeSW/Sword, which In comparison to TypeSW/J-Sword has 5 less ATA and Its min-max atp Is 150 (+125Grind). [TypeSW/J-Sword has 100-150 (+125Grind)].

Ā 

And finally, there Is also Sword of Ultima with atp 300-350 +50Grind and some bonus stats related to HP inc. and evp loss. {Its downside, though, In comparison to the previously mentioned TypeSWs, It has only base 15 ATAĀ  Ā (-TŹ–ĢÆT-)}Ā 

Ā 

You could say them three are on par with Its ups and downs, but If I had to choose, the TypeSW/J-Sword, according to the wikia, It Is usable by everyone :onion-head01:

Ā 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, assface said:

does any1 know whats the use for the synchro on love rappy? if is - or + or if is like soniti or tellusis that dont afect by the synchro.

Looks like it's positive for PB Full and Boss. I did some testing on the test server to verify and looks like it's correct. A bit surprising /shrug

Ā 

You could test the boss boost yourself on the test server by warping in and out of some boss arenas. Make sure you end your current invuln before you warp again. So something like this for Episode 1: /warp 14, unequip and re-equip mag while still in Falz arena to clear invuln state, /warp 0 back to P2, and repeat. "RNG" and everything, but should be a decent representation over enough tests.

Edited by Ender
  • Like 3