Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

• 3 weeks later...

Ok am i missing something or what? I've done the Max attack 3 ver 2 ep4 like 5 times coming in at just over 400 kills every time and the rappy in the wildhouse beaks cafe says i only have 10 points. is there anything i can do? thanks. (trying to get type/shot)

I know you need at least 20 points for a TYPE weapon, which is at least 450 kills.

Looks like you need a few more kills.  Did you follow all  the suggested routes?

Yes i did follow but cant seem to hit that 450 (i dont have an optimized build yet). But according to previous post (in this thread from awhile back) they should stack meaning if i do it 2x i should have a total of 30 (since 350 kills should give 15 according to the walkthrough). on top of that why does it say i only have 10 when the minimum is 15? Appreciate the reply. 

I feel pretty dumb but evidently i wasn't getting points because i didnt hit the terminal at the end (which i never made it to until now it always times out when i was at 400 ish kills) seems maybe i played it awhile ago and had leftover points which is where the 10 came from. 

TLDR: mistake on my part and figured it out

On 3/30/2022 at 11:20 AM, Layton Hammond said:

I feel pretty dumb but evidently i wasn't getting points because i didnt hit the terminal at the end (which i never made it to until now it always times out when i was at 400 ish kills) seems maybe i played it awhile ago and had leftover points which is where the 10 came from. 

TLDR: mistake on my part and figured it out

ayyyy I have a few chars that are all but complete with this so when you get to the point of needing hearts of X hit me up

TLDR: Arrest needle vs arrest s-rank needle?

cant seem to find a good comparison on arrest needle made with proof of sonic (i found spread needle) vs srank needle with arrest. any help would be appreciated. thanks.  

RAcast build

Both are on the wiki 

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item/&id=001203

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item/&id=007F00

arrest needle is the best by far, even blank it has better ATP and ATA than the s-rank (which can only be blank, unlike arrest needle)

Edited by JupiterDeMars
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JupiterDeMars said:

Both are on the wiki 

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item/&id=001203

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item/&id=007F00

arrest needle is the best by far, even blank it has better ATP and ATA than the s-rank (which can only be blank, unlike arrest needle)

I appreciate the response as far as ATP and ATA that's fine but I was meaning hit% with specials like hell and arrest since you can add it to s rank needle (i realize i didn't make that clear in my question so apologies). Wasn't sure if there was anywhere where someone did the comparison of hit rates of like arrest needle with 80 hit vs arrest ES needle (since you cant add hit) or not but regardless seems like ill want an arrest needle. 

3 minutes ago, JupiterDeMars said:

Well, +80 hit is basically a +80 ATA

arrest needle 80 hit => 155 ATA

ES needle => 40 ATA

Thanks man maybe it's the missing sleep but I did not even compute that until you spelled it out so I appreciate it. (Legit spent like 2-3 hours of my 12 hour workday looking this up)

• Like 2

What is the trick to registering to play? It tells me on the form that my Pw is invalid (same Username and PW as forum account) Do I need to make an entirely different account for play registration???

5 hours ago, zabathan said:

What is the trick to registering to play? It tells me on the form that my Pw is invalid (same Username and PW as forum account) Do I need to make an entirely different account for play registration???

If my understanding Is right and you're saying you are using the same forum account to log In, then yes that's right. You need to make an account to log In-game :D

You gotta register In the first link you entered to registrate :onion120:

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/registration/