Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

10 hours ago, Maximus21455 said:

How do I transfer items between characters? 

Type /bank to enable account shared bank.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there i just had the follow dunnos

1 - Is available an offline version of this Ultima Server ?

2 - If is available an offline version is capable to work on Intranet Mode (Just for LAN Party )

3 - The Game Client how i must change the server IP ? with an hexadecimal edition of executable or you had a mini-tool just for specify the server ip the game client is connecting ?

48 minutes ago, inukaze said:

Hi there i just had the follow dunnos

1 - Is available an offline version of this Ultima Server ?

2 - If is available an offline version is capable to work on Intranet Mode (Just for LAN Party )

3 - The Game Client how i must change the server IP ? with an hexadecimal edition of executable or you had a mini-tool just for specify the server ip the game client is connecting ?

Blue Burst works different, Its mostly server based. Sure you can get the client but you still need the Teth private server software. Tethealla: Open source C/C++ server software only supporting PSOBB. Available on the pioneer2.net forums, but hasn't been updated in a long time. Good luck.

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, C01D1 dijo:

Blue Burst works different, Its mostly server based. Sure you can get the client but you still need the Teth private server software. Tethealla: Open source C/C++ server software only supporting PSOBB. Available on the pioneer2.net forums, but hasn't been updated in a long time. Good luck.

Thanks, right now i had testing with it. well i just want to play the main story on multiplayer with friends on intranet :D just that :D 

• 3 months later...
46 minutes ago, Dollypatton said:

Is MST the only influence on technique strength? Or does ATP influence it as well?

Yes MST only effects Technique and Divine Punishment weapons i.e. Millie's . ATP has no effect neither does Luck for Techniques.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, assface said:

i tho it was the grinders the diference between atp min and atp max, but since excalibur dont get grinders, that means in this example, diferents excaliburs came with diferents atp stats?

excalibur.PNG

No i wouldnt of thought so, i presume these are carried stats from lame being grinded and human error being lazy not checking 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dollypatton said:

Is MST the only influence on technique strength?

Character class (Fonewearl for simple techs, Fomarl for grants...) and specific gear (Psycho Wand and Samurai Armor for hard techs...) also have influence on technique strength.

7 hours ago, assface said:

i tho it was the grinders the diference between atp min and atp max, but since excalibur dont get grinders, that means in this example, diferents excaliburs came with diferents atp stats?

excalibur.PNG

5 hours ago, ink said:

No i wouldnt of thought so, i presume these are carried stats from lame being grinded and human error being lazy not checking 

Where is human error?

ATP max has literally nothing to do with grinders.

Lindcray has 800 min and 1200 max ATP but can't be grinded.

Mille Faucilles has 50 min and 50 max but can be grinded to +250 (hence become actually 550 ATP max).

It is nothing but the variance in every attack you do.

In your case, you will randomly deal 900, 927, 950, 943 etc ATP-based damage with your Excalibur.

The game only displays the max ATP.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, R-78 said:

Where is human error?

ATP max has literally nothing to do with grinders.

Then the error is listing as ATP and not as a critical variable of the weapon it self , this is why the question was asked does  Excalibur's  come with different atp stats . 

• Confused 1

I don't think there is any error with that data listing. It's a dump of the data for the item from the ItemPMT, and in the ItemPMT there are two fields that are definitely the weapon's ATP min and ATP max for attacks.

How people read/interpret the fields can be erroneous, but there's no error in that displayed data. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ender said:

I don't think there is any error with that data listing. It's a dump of the data for the item from the ItemPMT, and in the ItemPMT there are two fields that are definitely the weapon's ATP min and ATP max for attacks.

How people read/interpret the fields can be erroneous, but there's no error in that displayed data. 

im not sure if possible but what if its due to being able to unseal without grinding the lame or does that requirement still need to be full filled to unseal. So say a un-grinded value be min and grinded max on a lame d'argent?