Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

2 hours ago, jespence said:

Someone posted a screenshot of a 70% hit weapon from Sim 2.0, and I always wondered if that had different odds too

As far as I know, the odds  for percentage(s), location and value; when weapons drop from monsters/bosses, It all applies for every weapons, equally. [For the case of very very rare weapons, or weapons dropped by bosses, you have to be veeeery lucky for the weapon to drop with hit :onion-head43:]

Hey, so I started playing, Level 1, not much meseta. I´m basically a noob as I´ve only played DC version and there are few people playing there and my game doesn´t work well anyway. Is there any link or document with all I need to know to get started here? I lost so badly in my first quest-

15 hours ago, assface said:

how can i find an especific armor or shield in data game to add some skin

I added the model and texture IDs to the item wiki, so you can find the specific file in the model/texture bundles.

As well as adding model and texture "overrides" so you don't have to change the game files which are updated by the launcher.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

As a fomar im using a centurion hp to get the 10% mag trigger while playing agains delbiters. I was wondering if there's any wep that raise my hp to save 1 unit in my pocket. i think fonewearl need it even more! definily playing woi

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, assface said:

As a fomar im using a centurion hp to get the 10% mag trigger while playing agains delbiters. I was wondering if there's any wep that raise my hp to save 1 unit in my pocket. i think fonewearl need it even more! definily playing woi

Psycho Bridge and Sword of Ultima. Both boosts 100 HP (and deboost 80 EVP) :onion120:

Also, have In mind that Forces have a pretty cool weapon that allows them to go Invincible on their own: The Gal Wings with Its special :D (In case you might not know  ;) )

• Like 1

Psycho Bridge and Sword of Ultima. Both boosts 100 HP (and deboost 80 EVP) :onion120:
Also, have In mind that Forces have a pretty cool weapon that allows them to go Invincible on their own: The Gal Wings with Its special [emoji3] (In case you might not know  [emoji6] )

thanks for the info man ! ^^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I just started to play PSO BB and, oh god it's good !

But still i've got just two fast question : how can I get an EXP Rate level at 1 instead of 3 ?
How can I make disappear the shortcut 1-0 at the bottom of my screen to play only with my controller ?

Thank you :)

Henlo,

Here you can find a list of commands you can use in-game, so for 1x exp rate the command should be /exp 1

You can hide your HUD with /hud but it will hide your entire HUD. Also keep in min that shortcuts are pretty useful in many cases so I suggest you to maybe get used to it :)

Also, there is now addons for PSOBB like Floor Reader, Chatlog and much more, that's something you want to install ! It's a must have.

Also, do not hesitate to ask questions on lobby, most of us will be happy to answer you, you will also find here a list of Ultima's Custom Equips available ;)

Welcome on Ultima !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GKN said:

Hi everyone,

I just started to play PSO BB and, oh god it's good !

But still i've got just two fast question : how can I get an EXP Rate level at 1 instead of 3 ?
How can I make disappear the shortcut 1-0 at the bottom of my screen to play only with my controller ?

Thank you :)

First of all...

*Finally someone using this topic Instead of creating a new topic!* :onion86: 

*Ahem! :rf-10:and second of all...

1 minute ago, Martikush said:

Henlo,

Here you can find a list of commands you can use in-game, so for 1x exp rate the command should be /exp 1

You can hide your HUD with /hud but it will hide your entire HUD. Also keep in min that shortcuts are pretty useful in many cases so I suggest you to maybe get used to it :)

Also, there is now addons for PSOBB like Floor Reader, Chatlog and much more, that's something you want to install ! It's a must have.

Also, do not hesitate to ask questions on lobby, most of us will be happy to answer you, you will also find here a list of Ultima's Custom Equips available ;)

Welcome on Ultima !

Dang It Kushy Kushy beat me to It! :onion-head28:

:onion-head65::onion-head63:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, GKN said:

So great thank you so much !!

We are some French people very insterrested :):):)

Ah bah bienvenue à vous alors :3

On a une commu et une guilde FR sur le jeu, la Team UPS, n'hésitez pas à venir nous voir on est plusieurs à jouer sur le jeu ;)

Edited by Martikush
  • Haha 1

On 8/3/2021 at 1:32 PM, Martikush said:

Ah bah bienvenue à vous alors :3

On a une commu et une guilde FR sur le jeu, la Team UPS, n'hésitez pas à venir nous voir on est plusieurs à jouer sur le jeu ;)

Merci beaucoup pour les précisions et pour l'accueil !!

Après, nous ne savons pas encore si c'est un "one shot" ou si nous allons un peu plus nous investir.

J'ai d'autres questions :

1. Les quêtes originales sont absentes ?
2. Comment mettre les objets en raccourcis clavier du coup ?

Merci encore !

PS : quel plaisir de voir que des gens sont toujours actifs en 2021 <3

Edited by GKN

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 5:35 PM, GKN said:

1. Les quêtes originales sont absentes ?

Si tu parles des quêtes solo, elles sont là mais il faut les débloquer en faisant également les quêtes gouvernementales (accessibles seulement en mode multi en allant parler à Momoka).

On 8/5/2021 at 5:35 PM, GKN said:

2. Comment mettre les objets en raccourcis clavier du coup ?

F12 > Customize > touche Entrée >

Mets le curseur sur l'action de ton choix et appuie sur le raccourci que tu veux lui affecter.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...