Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

There is lot of missing "hidden effects" descriptions because those have to be added manually to Ultima item Wiki.

If anyone is willing to gather them and send me, I can update the Wiki.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, R-78 said:

There is lot of missing "hidden effects" descriptions because those have to be added manually to Ultima item Wiki.

If anyone is willing to gather them and send me, I can update the Wiki.

I can have a browse later as thereā€™s a few Iā€™ve seen recently and copy and past the descriptions to you if I get time.But yeah even though on ultima we added +35 atp it still is a set with safety heart for more dfp?

uhhh hey, i'm thinking in getting into the game with a friend, i'm having a problem login in the game it tells me invalid credentials but i put my user name and password correctly

Edited by Sorata
new question

45 minutes ago, Sorata said:

uhhh hey, i'm thinking in getting into the game with a friend, i'm having a problem login in the game it tells me invalid credentials but i put my user name and password correctly

The forum account isn't linked to an actual in game account. So if you are just starting out you can make a new account on the server and be just fine.

Ā 

Justo ahora, Crank dijo:

The forum account isn't linked to an actual in game account. So if you are just starting out you can make a new account on the server and be just fine.

but how i create the game account?

58 minutes ago, Sam Scott said:

so im coming back to this game again :) there used to be a list of the in game chat "macros" aka changing bank tabs....where is that list now?

Ā 

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/commands/

Ā 

This link, here :)

(or by opening the menu bar {idk how to call It >.<}; there you go to Ultima; then Toolbox; then Commands :onion-head01: )Ā 

• Thanks 1

Why does TJS have an ATP min higher than ATP max?

Ā 

unknown.png

Does ROCT quest reward have a better chance of getting hit% on a weap than normal farming, or is it always the same 16% chance?

Trying to discern which is better for farming Yas9k

2 hours ago, jespence said:

Does ROCT quest reward have a better chance of getting hit% on a weap than normal farming, or is it always the same 16% chance?

Trying to discern which is better for farming Yas9k

Ā 

Personal opinion, but you're better off doing RoCT than farming them via Ep1 Ultimate difficulty Canune or Episode 2 Ultimate difficulty Crimson assassin (Purplenum ID on both cases), and you also get a chance at getting a Yasminkov 9000MĀ from Olga Flow with Oran ID.Ā 

Ā 

[The thing about farming yasminkov 9000M Is thatĀ CanunesĀ are one of the most scarse monsters of the game;Ā and as for Crimson Assassin, despite It has a good spawn on a certain quest of episode 2 (AKAĀ Battle of Beaufort) [AKAĀ tyvmĀ @bobshlibidich :D] {or maybe Max Attack U Temple with an average spawn of them, too, I guess :v}, you have to know that the chances of getting hit% on a weapon Is like 1% [unless your ID Is yellowboze, with a chance of 3%] unlike on episode 1 & 4, which Is 5% for all IDsĀ (sum1 correct me If I'm wrong >.<), and there's also the Issue about value % on episode 2, which Is hardly ever as good as episode 1 & 4's, I hardly ever get to see % on any attributes (and hit%) going for above 30%Ā :rf-11:Ā