Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

2 minutes ago, R-78 said:

By "nothing" you mean no drop at all or another item such as Meseta?

Happy hours don't affect DAR but rare enemies DAR are all 100%.

Was there someone else in your room when you farmed the presents?

I meant no drops at all, but after thinking about it I realized I was just a massive idiot and forgot Rappys don't drop items when they "die" the first time and only drop them after you smack their ass when they get back up again.  I had been ignoring that aspect when hunting cause I didn't care about the regular drops and it slipped my mind so RIP those two presents I guess.

Edited by CurlyBruce

S-Rank specials should not be reduced.

2 hours ago, TectonicSalmon said:

hell/demon needle

Not very reliable on high evp monsters since they can't have hit, unlike TypeSH/Shots.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is There A Way To Edit Your Team List ?

Some Of The Team Aren't There Anymore.

Thanks

Edited by deadson12
Add Info

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have pictures of the item boxes like the rare item drop box stock photo that is easy to find online but I can't find any images of the green, blue or orange boxes if someone has stock pics of each alone I would be very greatful thanks.

this is a fomar max calculator, i got a question the armors and shields def is added to the def materials? idk why it says +nah in the picture. i need to know if i can get a plus def to the armor sonic team armor + red ring maxed addin some def materials to my fomar3792754eeb9e2fc1917fc92faf3c2441.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, assface said:

i got a question the armors and shields def is added to the def materials

No, DEF and EVP provided by shields and armors are not included in the character base stats.

You always get as much additional stats as the armor provides.

RR is only affected by your LCK and MST limits.

13 minutes ago, assface said:

idk why it says +nah in the picture

NaN = Not a Number, means you didn't enter some values correctly so the calculator cannot process correctly.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 6:07 AM, BananaNewbie said:

Greetings yall,

how does one get a hold of Centurion/arms and Centurion/battle?

They are seasonal drops (as In each units belong to a specific event). 

So to answer your question, you either wait for said events to come, or you buy them :D 

(Centurion Arms are like 10PDs, while Centurion Battle are like ±25DTs) 

Edited by Kotta
[late edit while looking for something 05/02/2021] Uh, Centurion Arms typed twice, and going for ±25DTs :/

59 minutes ago, BananaNewbie said:

Greetings yall,

how does one get a hold of Centurion/arms and Centurion/battle?

You can check event specific drops here:

If I remember right battle is summer and arms is triforce

On 2/5/2021 at 12:22 PM, R-78 said:

NaN = Not a Number, means you didn't enter some values correctly so the calculator cannot process correctly.

I always thought of nan bread when I see that. And now I'm hungry.

• 2 months later...

So three questions: If combing PGF, once the dark weapon is made can you still donate to add stats or does this have to be done before it becomes one? Max stats is 200% and 80hit?

and what’s the best quest for 100% mixed stats and 50hit, (guessing that’s the max natural stats that can drop)

Asking out of curiosity as unless I sell my whole bank I’ll never see a PGF at this rate 😭 

Edited by Grantz

2 hours ago, Grantz said:

So three questions: If combing PGF, once the dark weapon is made can you still donate to add stats or does this have to be done before it becomes one? Max stats is 200% and 80hit?

and what’s the best quest for 100% mixed stats and 50hit, (guessing that’s the max natural stats that can drop)

Asking out of curiosity as unless I sell my whole bank I’ll never see a PGF at this rate 😭 

1) You can only max out 3 stats including hit. So you can either have 3 max attributes (example: 0/100/100/100) or 2 max attributes and max hit (example: 0/0/100/100 | 80). You can still add stats after converting into a dark weapon.

2) Restless Lion in Ultimate is the best quest to get 50% stats on any of the options (including hit) on Caliburs and Arms. Also, natural stats that can drop may vary. Some people have gotten 85-95% hit drops before.

• Like 1

So as I can’t find this anywhere except  Ephineas wiki, I was sure safety heart + sweetheart had a boost and found this.

+10% barrier DFP, +2 EFR, EIC, ETH
and +5 EDK, ELT
When equipped together but on the item wiki on here it doesn’t say about any combo. Is this accurate on this server too?

can’t get online to test so thought I’d ask. Otherwise that +35 atp seems worthless compared to love heart

Edited by Grantz