Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

There are certain ID classes who can get Vol Opt.'s shield from him. You can check the actual drop table. (You can get there by pressing "see drop table" In the forum's chatbox)

3 minutes ago, Kotta said:

There are certain ID classes who can get Vol Opt.'s shield from him. You can check the actual drop table. (You can get there by pressing "see drop table" In the forum's chatbox)

Ah kk! Was trying to see if there was a quick mission to him to farm that shield, thank you for the reply though!

1 hour ago, TheIronSheik said:

Best non-rare weapons w/hit?

Depends on class, All of theĀ  Yellow weapons with certain specials will perform the best (Calibur, Gladius, Raygun, Diska, Laser, etc.) Its normallyĀ  not too hard to find the weapons yourself or from someone else with decent hit. Charge is always good, using meseta to deal extra damage. Hell to one shot enemies. Blizzard to freeze. Arrest to paralyze. If you find weapons with any of those specials they will be fairly reliable when running through early ultimate levels. If you plan on using their specials then it is recommended to get the unit: V502, which increases the chance for your special attacks to hit. Of course each special has its own uses, charge is best for bosses so you can DPS them down. Hell for normal units so you can clear them out quickly. Blizzard and Arrest for crowd control. If I had to pick the weapons that fit the best with the specials I would say weapons that hit more than 3 times in a combo are best for Charge. So Charge Vulcans with good hit are pretty popular for how much DPS they can put out if you are constantly hitting shots. Arms is arguably the best for the rest of the specials just because its a ranged weapon that can hit multiple targets, but only RA can use it. Its mostly preference. Find some weapons with hit and specials and try them out!

What is the best way to hunt for an Amplifier of Gizonde? I tried hunting this on my Pinkal in 2-3 on Ultimate (starts in Caves 2) and I got an Amplifier of Zonde instead, which confused me as every Amplifier table I've looked at says Pinkal gets Gizonde amp there.

15 hours ago, Wavebuster said:

What is the best way to hunt for an Amplifier of Gizonde? I tried hunting this on my Pinkal in 2-3 on Ultimate (starts in Caves 2) and I got an Amplifier of Zonde instead, which confused me as every Amplifier table I've looked at says Pinkal gets Gizonde amp there.

once upon a time it was a normal cave 2 drop from a box , not sure on this server

Edited by ink

Hi,

Currently got a redria humar. Is this the best class or would it be skyly? dont seem to be getting that many decent drops. Also what is the best way to farm ultima reaper? need one for my fomarl.

Thanks

On 5/6/2020 at 11:48 PM, Wavebuster said:

I just checked and it should in fact be there.

1 hour ago, Gotty said:

Hi,

Currently got a redria humar. Is this the best class or would it be skyly? dont seem to be getting that many decent drops. Also what is the best way to farm ultima reaper? need one for my fomarl.

Thanks

Skyly is normally considered the best ID for Hunters because they have access to both the Red Sword and Chainsawd from ultimate Caves. Redria is normally better for Rangers because they can get spread needle. Ultima reaper is an event exclusive and can only be farmed during the Halloween event. If you really need a reaper right now I would suggest buying one from someone, normally a decent number of people have them. Also what level are you and difficulty? you probably wont get any good drops till ultimate.

Check this Forum post for all the server Items and when they drop:Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, Malcoren said:

Skyly is normally considered the best ID for Hunters because they have access to both the Red Sword and Chainsawd from ultimate Caves. Redria is normally better for Rangers because they can get spread needle. Ultima reaper is an event exclusive and can only be farmed during the Halloween event. If you really need a reaper right now I would suggest buying one from someone, normally a decent number of people have them. Also what level are you and difficulty? you probably wont get any good drops till ultimate.

Check this Forum post for all the server Items and when they drop:Ā 

Thanks for this. ill change it to Skyly as i was that before so dont know why i changed it. Also Im currently 105 and swapping between hard and very hard

Ā 

• 2 months later...

Yes! This is the combination of Episode/Difficulty/Character ID that determines the drop

• 1 month later...