Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

9 hours ago, Harley said:

Thank you! Always made rare ones like Sato and nidra offline, but never played online so never knew about mag cells. 

With that being said, anyone have cool mag cells for sale? I like the look of tellius and anagyth. I only have 1pd currently. (Also, why do people want pds? What are they used for? I have 100s in my offline GC copy lol)

Tellusis and agastya are popular, so they're worth more than a pd. The mag cell for tellusis can be found by beating any boss from episode 4 on normal. The mag cell for Agastya can be found on Black paper deal 2 on hard as a random reward. Aside from trading, pds are used to add attributes percentages on weapons in Gallon Shop. On offline pso, their only use is to sell them for 1000 mesetas at the shop, since if you can't dowload quests or have pso+, you can't use them so they're worthless.

Edited by bobshlibidich

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone familiar with the Caverns of Gloom quest? How in the heck are you supposed to get to the computer in Caves 1?

NVM, figtured it out. Have to literally turn back and go through the fake door when it says "turn back now". This quest is wild.

Edited by dillo64

my quick question is what are secret tickets used for i have had them stocked up for a while now and wondering if there is any use. i have item ticket to and i know that one is for momokas shop . are they both used for that. i am curious, i look forward to hearing back from you

• 2 weeks later...

Glide Divine v.00 has a "use" feature that apparently restores your TP to max if you have it equiped for more than 10 minutes, but reduces your HP to 1.

Just to clarify...... "Using" the item won't delete the item like with other usable items.... right? I'm too afraid to try 😄

2 hours ago, dillo64 said:

Glide Divine v.00 has a "use" feature that apparently restores your TP to max if you have it equiped for more than 10 minutes, but reduces your HP to 1.

Just to clarify...... "Using" the item won't delete the item like with other usable items.... right? I'm too afraid to try 😄

Lol, no it doesnt consume the glide. I can see why you would hesitate to try it xD

However i am interested if it will trigger the mag effect of 1/10 hp? Ill test this tomorrow and get back to ya if no one else responds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobshlibidich said:
4 hours ago, applesaucin said:

However i am interested if it will trigger the mag effect of 1/10 hp?

It doesn't

It does

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, applesaucin said:

Lol, no it doesnt consume the glide. I can see why you would hesitate to try it xD

However i am interested if it will trigger the mag effect of 1/10 hp? Ill test this tomorrow and get back to ya if no one else responds.

It does. I used it and my mag healed me.

• Thanks 1