Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

33 minutes ago, teh2chao2 said:

Is it possible to craft the shield From The Depths on Ultima? And if so, how would one go about doing that?

Ya you can make one, DF shield drops from event though. PSOBB Claireā€™s Deal 5 ep4

šŸ¤—

Edited by shopes

After Unlocking Dr. Oslo's research and sealed door, while working, I started playing not paying too much attention and by mistake finished both missions, is there any way to regain access to those quests ???

On 2/13/2020 at 12:40 AM, dillo64 said:

What's the fastest quest to get to Dark Falz?

Towards the Future,

Ā 

Also fastest way to Olga Flow is World of Illusion or if the teams good enough in knowing sea beds that's a good option

23 hours ago, Gor3 said:

I know you can add hit, but can you add attributes to a enemy part weapon with photon crystals?

You need photon spheres. Best way is get 99 pds then do ep 2 gallon shop questĀ 

On 2/6/2020 at 1:03 AM, dillo64 said:

Fighting Kondrieu on Ultimate.... does getting hit by him swimming in the sand always 1-hit kill? Or does it do fixed damage? I have 1400+ HP and it one shots me every time.

It's impossible to find any guides out there on this boss, if anyone has any please tell me....

What class are you? And what's your DFP? It all depends on that.

2 hours ago, Harley said:

looking to make a 0/170/30/0 mag for a racast but feeling lost. what would that mag end up becoming and is there a guide on how anywhere?

Ā 

Well you'll need a PPP mag. You could ask Jade. But antidote/antiparalysis will level dex. Then pow is dimate and trimates but usually the best way is to use a mag cell. Certain mag cells make it so that it won't do too much in something. The majority of your feeding will be counteracting feeds so it won't be leveling other things. It's really complicated.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 8:24 PM, Gor3 said:

I have the quest Dr. Oslo's ResearchĀ to turn S-Red's Arms into the blades, I finished it a while ago, but for some reason, when I try to access it, I can't it is grayed out, I do have some more to finish, but that one I can't select.

My question is: Does it require me to finish all the quests to be able to access Dr. Oslo's Research, or is there a shortcut ?

From prior pso say like gc and offline you would have to finish all quests. Once a quest is finished you cant go back into it until all are done. So as far as that goes yes. But as far as ultima I'm not sure. I haven't spent much time on single player on the server.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:36 PM, Jdev said:

Currently in Ultimate Caves 2, but thereā€™s a door that requires seemingly 2 players. Iā€™m in ā€œnormal modeā€. Is it possible to open solo? Thanks in advance.

Some maps in online will lock you due to the game encouraging multiplayer. The locks are set this way for teamwork. There are some locks in all 4 corners of the room sometimes in random places depending on the quest and who made it.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:22 AM, dillo64 said:

During events, special item drops replace normal enemy item drops, correct? Is the drop rate the same as the item they'd normally drop?Ā 

For instance if Gran Sorcerer has a 1/2000 chance to drop Brightness Circle normally, but during the event it is changed to the special item Girasole, does that mean the Girasole is also a 1/2000 chance drop? Or are they different?Ā 

No.Ā  Ultima staff come up with the drop rates for an item when they make the event ready.

24 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Ā 

Well you'll need a PPP mag. You could ask Jade. But antidote/antiparalysis will level dex. Then pow is dimate and trimates but usually the best way is to use a mag cell. Certain mag cells make it so that it won't do too much in something. The majority of your feeding will be counteracting feeds so it won't be leveling other things. It's really complicated.

Hhhmm. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself then. I'm only at lvl 52. Is there a easier to obtain mag good for a Racast I can work on till then. I don't have a lvl 0 mag or any mag cells. Not sure how you get mag cells.Ā 

27 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

From prior pso say like gc and offline you would have to finish all quests. Once a quest is finished you cant go back into it until all are done. So as far as that goes yes. But as far as ultima I'm not sure. I haven't spent much time on single player on the server.

Thanks for replying, will deff try that then.

On 2/13/2020 at 6:29 PM, Gor3 said:

I know you can add hit, but can you add attributes to a enemy part weapon with photon crystals?

NO.

5 hours ago, Gor3 said:

After Unlocking Dr. Oslo's research and sealed door, while working, I started playing not paying too much attention and by mistake finished both missions, is there any way to regain access to those quests ???

On 2/4/2020 at 10:18 PM, bobshlibidich said:

Every time you beat an offline quest in Episode 1, it becomes unavailable. You can't beat the same offline quest again until you beat all of them. Also note that you actually don't need to beat Dr Osto's Research or Unsealed Door to change the enemy parts, so next time just /lobby after changing them.

I'll add that when you beat all offline quests, they stay open on that character forever on all difficulties.

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Harley said:

looking to make a 0/170/30/0 mag for a racast but feeling lost. what would that mag end up becoming and is there a guide on how anywhere?

Ā 

Mags are a complicated matter. You cannot have 0 defense without a PPP mag, a mag that you receive as a reward of completing the quest Power Plant Plight on Ultimate. A ''normal''Ā mag that you start with or find on the ground as a drop will start with 5 defense. For racast, a mag with 5 defense, 165 power and 30 dex is fine enough for a beginner. What mag it ends up as depends on how you feed it, which class and Id, among other things. There are several mag feeding guides on the Internet for the gamecube version or blue burst that are still viable. Some people can make a mag for you (for a price) if you think it's too complicated.Ā 

Mag cells can be found on certain monsters or in items during events. Most of them, except for the highly coveted or rare ones, are easily exchangeable with players for 1pd or are freely given.Ā 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:22 PM, teh2chao2 said:

Is it possible to craft the shield From The Depths on Ultima? And if so, how would one go about doing that?

Yes, it is possible to craft the shield. You need the DF Shield, De Rol Le Shield, Secret Gear and Flowen's Shield in your inventory after clearing the monsters in Claire's Deal 5 and speaking to the quest giver (Claire). She will ask if you want to trade stuff for other items. From the Depths is in the last list of items. You choose it then trade the 4 items I've specified above.

DF Shield is a ChristmasĀ event-only item, but some people may have a few copies for sale. De Rol Le Shield is available in Black Paper's Deal 2 on Normal, if you beat the gauntlet and get lucky enough for itĀ to drop in the rewards box at the end. Secret Gears are a drop on Ep1 Gilchics on Hard on 6 different IDs (check the droptable to see which) and the easiest way to find a Flowen's Shield is to farm Nar Lilies in Temple on Very Hard with an Oran ID.

Edited by bobshlibidich

4 hours ago, bobshlibidich said:

Mag cells can be found on certain monsters or in items during events. Most of them, except for the highly coveted or rare ones, are easily exchangeable with players for 1pd or are freely given.Ā 

Thank you! Always made rare ones like Sato and nidra offline, but never played online so never knew about mag cells.Ā 

Ā 

With that being said, anyone have cool mag cells for sale? I like the look of tellius and anagyth. I only have 1pd currently. (Also, why do people want pds? What are they used for? I have 100s in my offline GC copy lol)

6 hours ago, chaosloader said:

Hi, I recently started on the server like 3 days ago and I'm trying to find some luck materials. Is there a quest that gives them as a reward?

Just wondering if I absolutely have to rely on blind RNG, thanks!

heyo, you can get luck mats for completing "Christmas Catastrophe" quest in ep1. You choose which type of mat you receive as a reward after completion and get 2 of that type on VH or ultimate.

• Like 1