Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

12 minutes ago, Jdev said:

Currently in Ultimate Caves 2, but there’s a door that requires seemingly 2 players. I’m in “normal mode”. Is it possible to open solo? Thanks in advance.

No, there are several maps in the game where mandatory doors require 2 people to open. Blame Sega.

Edited by bobshlibidich

During events, special item drops replace normal enemy item drops, correct? Is the drop rate the same as the item they'd normally drop? 

For instance if Gran Sorcerer has a 1/2000 chance to drop Brightness Circle normally, but during the event it is changed to the special item Girasole, does that mean the Girasole is also a 1/2000 chance drop? Or are they different? 

54 minutes ago, dillo64 said:

Is the drop rate the same as the item they'd normally drop? 

No.

You can guess STA didnt use to be 1/2 from Kondrieu and PGF is not 0/1 on 8 IDs

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dillo64 said:

Where do I get De Rol Le Shell?

De Rol Le Shell is unobtainable. You get De Rol Le Shield directly from the quest Dangerous Deal with Black Paper 2 on normal.

• Like 2

I have the quest Dr. Oslo's Research to turn S-Red's Arms into the blades, I finished it a while ago, but for some reason, when I try to access it, I can't it is grayed out, I do have some more to finish, but that one I can't select.

My question is: Does it require me to finish all the quests to be able to access Dr. Oslo's Research, or is there a shortcut ?

If you have Unsealed Door still unlocked, you can also change enemy parts there by talking to Montague after clearing Doc's Secret Plan. If both Dr Osto's research and Unsealed Door are greyed out, you'll have to beat all the offline quests in Episode 1 to unlock them again or you can try with another character.

Every time you beat an offline quest in Episode 1, it becomes unavailable. You can't beat the same offline quest again until you beat all of them. Also note that you actually don't need to beat Dr Osto's Research or Unsealed Door to change the enemy parts, so next time just /lobby after changing them.

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dillo64 said:

Trying to combine Last Swan and Master Raven. Do both weapons need a grind of +9 before they can combine? Because I only have 4 female characters and they can't equip Master Raven, and thus can't grind/add points to it.....

You only need to grind the weapon you're equipping. Very important to note that the weapon you're making will have the attributes and hit of the weapon equipped. So if your Master Raven has 20 native and your Last Swan has 30 machine and you equip the last swan, your dual bird will have 30 machine. Make sure also that the character you fuse the weapons with is a hunter or ranger and has at least 209 ATA (including slot units and MAGs).

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bobshlibidich said:

You only need to grind the weapon you're equipping. Very important to note that the weapon you're making will have the attributes and hit of the weapon equipped. So if your Master Raven has 20 native and your Last Swan has 30 machine and you equip the last swan, your dual bird will have 30 machine. Make sure also that the character you fuse the weapons with is a hunter or ranger and has at least 209 ATA (including slot units and MAGs).

Yeah turns out my problem was my hunter didn't have enough ATA. Did it with my ranger and got it. Thanks!

Fighting Kondrieu on Ultimate.... does getting hit by him swimming in the sand always 1-hit kill? Or does it do fixed damage? I have 1400+ HP and it one shots me every time.

It's impossible to find any guides out there on this boss, if anyone has any please tell me....