Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Where can I trade Body Parts, like Boomers Claw?

I think Ultima may have unlocked all the story quests for us all by default, so you may not beed to complete all the missions [his guide says.

Basically go into ONE PERSON MODE (when you create the room, select one person) and go to start a story mission. Follow the guide to open the mission you ultimately need Dr. Osto's Research or Unsealed Door 

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Goldboy said:
I know that I have to start one of these missions, but they are not unlocked for me in one person mode. I tried to unlock them the casual way, but I can't do it, because the principal isn't there.

Go to the mission counter instead of the principal. Start the story missions from the Hunter's Guild (the room where you load into when you start a room)
image.thumb.png.3dd55036b8bdea3648a3f90c2be15196.png

Edited by Nessly

I have only the first 8 missions there, and I completed them all, but I can't get the other missions.
oooh, you may need to complete some missions at the principal (start game as online mode) before you can advance further then. try clearing sone missions at principals coubter and then see if you unlock some

15 minutes ago, dillo64 said:

Anyone know the best quest in Ep. 2 to hunt Gran Sorcerers? Preferably without having to trudge through Spaceship Alpha first?

Make mysteries of the void, i think its called that way

• Like 1

When logged on to multiple accounts In the same room, is it normal for only the character that created the account to have items drop? My loot style is set to Individual, and I don’t see any items drop on the other account (though the other account gets xp when tagging the mob as expected).

Edit: answered in chat box. One drop per computer no matter how many accounts! Thank you nnorton 

Edited by chewy113