Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

19 minutes ago, Deborah Nicole said:

today i was playing the VR Temple on VH and this Rappy (the first one of this type i ve ever seen) dropped a Jack e lantern 

my question is what is it and what do i do with it?

Jack-O-Lanterns are items you can get from them, you just take it and use it and it have items.

Cell of MAG 213
Cell of MAG 502
Heart of Chu Chu
Heart of Opa Opa
Heart of Kapu Kapu
Heart of Chao
Parts of RoboChao
Heart of Pian
Pioneer Parts
Halo Soul

26 minutes ago, Deborah Nicole said:

today i was playing the VR Temple on VH and this Rappy (the first one of this type i ve ever seen) dropped a Jack e lantern 

my question is what is it and what do i do with it?

You use this one to open it. From it will come "Mag cell" or "Halo Rappy soul" (which turns your Red ring into cat or rabbit ears, aureola among other items.

46 minutes ago, valken1992 said:

Hey dudes n ladies :)

My question is: when becomes the hit on blood tornado good or how much hit is enough to hit the special on ultimate?

thx in advance :)

I think 60h is the standard. If I’m not mistaken you can get the combiner weapon from gallons roulette with 60h so they’re not super expensive. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, njvelasc said:

Hi there,

which is the best quest to find many many satellite lizards? and for goran?

I would recommend Maximum Attack 4th, either A, B or C, there are many Lizards right at the start of the quest, after you kill Sand Rappies and Bootas.

For Goran, try first room of Lost Son Hopkins.

21 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

I think 60h is the standard. If I’m not mistaken you can get the combiner weapon from gallons roulette with 60h so they’re not super expensive. 

So 30 is way too less? or is it still "enough"? bc i got one with 30 hit

HUcast is pretty cool, being the highest ATP character in the game and having traps alone makes it worth playing. Plus macho blades are usable by him (or so the item wiki says), so I don't think you need to reroll especially if you enjoy playing him.

A well geared HUcast is a freakin powerhouse, always nice to have one in a team, so go for it!

Edited by Viande

Item wiki says he can, but his max ata being 201 and it requiring 205 says otherwise. I'm still sticking with it for now, but that item seems to be made for humars. Who knows, maybe that will change in the future. I love my traps and immunity to paralysis too much to change for now.

On 11/17/2019 at 7:53 PM, JADE said:

Hucast cannot use macho blades. However, he can use s-red's blades. It isn't as good of a s/d boost, but it can work until you get your mag blast.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item/&id=006201

not true? ;o or is it a mistake on the wiki?

But im here because im having a bit of trouble understanding whats going on right now 

I reached lv 150 on my hucast, I had adept equipped. With it I had over 201 ATA, so beyond the cap.

But if I'm dequipping it and equipping Ylvis Costume (rr costume) it should give me +20 ATA but it doesnt rly do it oO

Wanted to equip PR but I cant lol, it says in the stats that I have 201 (Cap) but if I hover over any Weapon with ATA Requirement it says that I only have 189

Can pls someone tell me whats going on? RR (Ylvis Costume) is supposed to give +20 all Stats, but apparently it doesnt give u ATA ._.

Maybe its a bug? 

Edited by valken1992

Once the base stat is maxed out it will not go higher, although I'd imagine it should still boost your overall ata. Just not your base stat...if that makes sense. For hucast having 201 ata as the cap it will not go any higher

RR costumes only boosts your character's LCK and MST (the number in brackets when you check your menu). All others (ATP EVP DEF ATA) are additional stats that are not counted for item requirements, basically like the ATP and ATA given to you by a weapon won't help you equip one with a higher requirement.

The character stats have a limit while the total stats don't (except LCK and MST)

You can also check that with the Max stats calculator.

• Like 1