Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

3 hours ago, AndreBR said:

Where i find an explanation of every quest on this server? There some guide explanation all quests? Like lvl recommended? how many monsters in that? Quick quest or take too long to do it? Fun quest? or not so fun?

There is no such guide. You'll have to play. The most played quests are TTF, POD, RT, MA4DMD, ROCT, LHB, and some other really popular quests. There's tons of awesome quests though. MA4C series. Mop-Up series. MAU series. Malicious Uprising series. I'd recommend looking into all of these :)

• 2 weeks later...

You can find these information on the forum in the "Ultima server" => "News and announcement" section

The current event topic is :

25 minutes ago, Noopy said:

You can find these information on the forum in the "Ultima server" => "News and announcement" section

The current event topic is :

I checked that topic but I can't find the exact dates in which the event starts/ends. Is there a calendar of sorts? Also is the Zelda event officially done?

Ah, no there is no exact date, in general events are 3-4 weeks long. The first day is not always the same, but you can check last years topics to have an idea of the begin of each event

Last event day is rarely set in stone, in general it is precede by fireworks of HH

• 2 weeks later...

We don't at the moment, but for some events they did release drop rates a few years back. I wasn't here then but I've seen drop rates screenshots from older members. 

I wish we had them back though.

• Like 1

We don't at the moment, but for some events they did release drop rates a few years back. I wasn't here then but I've seen drop rates screenshots from older members. 
I wish we had them back though.
If you look far back enough in the forums you will find them. They're not always the same. Typically near the end of the event the GMs will release the rates.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

How can be changed the icon on the team?
In order to change the team icon you must be the team leader, then you need I think a 32x32 or 64x64 idr the exact size png to be saved as a flag.bng or team.bnv iirc don't quote me, look in your psobb file. Then when you have that go to the desk in the lobby, team, change flag I think.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk