Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Do the special Zelda item drops replace normal item drops? Been trying to get Flowen's Frame from Deldepth for the past week, and one finally had a rare drop, but it was "Magic Hammer" instead of Flowens Frame. Can they still drop Flowens Frame? Or am I wasting my time?

3 hours ago, dillo64 said:

Do the special Zelda item drops replace normal item drops? Been trying to get Flowen's Frame from Deldepth for the past week, and one finally had a rare drop, but it was "Magic Hammer" instead of Flowens Frame. Can they still drop Flowens Frame? Or am I wasting my time?

Flowers frame cannot drop from there during this event.Ā 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, dillo64 said:

So there's no way to get it? When will the event be over?

You can get flowen's frame from purplenum nar lilly on ep2 very hard with a 7/8 rate. With the current rare enemy boost you should be able to get it easily.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Shin said:

You can get flowen's frame from purplenum nar lilly on ep2 very hard with a 7/8 rate. With the current rare enemy boost you should be able to get it easily.

I don't have a purplenum character tho.Ā 

Ā 

Also are drop rates in Ultima Ep. 4 different from what is listed on the Pioneer 2 wiki? It said I could get God/Battle from Pazuzu on VH Skyly, but instead I got Vivienne. Or is the wiki just wrong?

http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=God/Battle

3 hours ago, dillo64 said:

Ā 

Also are drop rates in Ultima Ep. 4 different from what is listed on the Pioneer 2 wiki? It said I could get God/Battle from Pazuzu on VH Skyly, but instead I got Vivienne. Or is the wiki just wrong?

Go to the drop table of ultima, everything is in there. Some items can be replaced right now because there is an event with event drops.

DTs or ou can also add hit to enemy part weapons for Photon crystals in Claire's Deal.

3 hours ago, R-78 said:

DTs or ou can also add hit to enemy part weapons for Photon crystals in Claire's Deal.

If going the DT route to add hit is there a certain spot to do that? Or is it something along the lines of making a request with a GM?

On 10/16/2019 at 10:27 PM, dillo64 said:

Ā 

Those are drop tables for another server.Ā 

• Like 1