Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

2 hours ago, Lawliet said:

1) that v1o1 and hbattle debate still has me confused are they both 40%

2) what are the prices for donation items

1. Yes they are both 40%

2. https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/announcement/13-item-list-donations/ trading with other players can be a lot better than these prices though and you'll find those prices to be a lot more favorable

2 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

1. Yes they are both 40%

2. https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/announcement/13-item-list-donations/ trading with other players can be a lot better than these prices though and you'll find those prices to be a lot more favorable

i see thanks that cleared a lot up :D

23 hours ago, Lawliet said:

anyone know that ep 4 quest that has the 3 pazuzu/zu that spawn in the beggining and then 3 more right after im trying to get an ophelie seize 

MA4DMD sounds like it, though it's a touch different than you remember.

- 4 Zu
- 3 Dorphons + 4 Astark (1 Dorphon on the ravine) + Bootas
- 2 Zu + Dorphon + Bootas
- Dorphon Eclair + Astark + Bootas

Same total, different split. If you're solo, the platform with the teleporter is a relatively safe spot (enemies get caught at the laser gate and building), but Zu are prone to dying over the empty space and drops vanishing.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we have the summer event monster buff to morphos removed? He didn't notice that I was shooting him with a hell shot.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

Can we have the summer event monster buff to morphos removed? He didn't notice that I was shooting him with a hell shot.

yes i also had test with Hell Type SH/shot on Morfos work not because the summer event buff are still inside

Edited by Salem11
  • Like 5

35 minutes ago, dillo64 said:

Been noticing the last couple of days that rare monsters like red lillies are much harder to find. Used to get 5-6 for each max attack run, now getting 0-1 consistently. Is this normal?

Yes, the Green name ''event'' which consists of higher rare monsters appearances (and makes your name green) , has been removed since monday.

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Sad 1

On 9/23/2019 at 3:25 PM, Shin said:

yeah.... lets not make this like the (ongoing)  3 year belra buff cuz this one is actually really annoying...

On 9/23/2019 at 10:25 PM, Shin said:

On 9/23/2019 at 10:34 PM, Salem11 said:

yes i also had test with Hell Type SH/shot on Morfos work not because the summer event buff are still inside

4 hours ago, RocketTots said:

yeah.... lets not make this like the (ongoing)  3 year belra buff cuz this one is actually really annoying...

You actually can hell the Morfos (they have 90 EDK iirc)

But well, @Larva didn't believe me when I told him they were still buffed since Summer Event xD

• Confused 1
  • Dw 3

12 hours ago, R-78 said:

You actually can hell the Morfos (they have 90 EDK iirc)

But well, @Larva didn't believe me when I told him they were still buffed since Summer Event xD

I was able to hell the morphos but it was totally different than it used to be.

Of course since their original EDK before buff was 59. 

3 hours into a long quest and game froze at the weapons shop again. This is the second time this has happened, always with the weapons shop. I select to buy weapons and the game fails to load the items list, and just soft locks. Nothing I press does anything. 

1715914084_weaponsshopfrozen.thumb.jpg.9e199be87d65eb962850b5af80bbada7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...