Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

1 hour ago, njvelasc said:

there is an item that gives you more more dark resistance than resist/devil?... for the lilyes in WOI x.x

There’s a few more choices . There’s perfect/resist which boosts all resistance by 9 , Adept which also boots all resists by 9 and also has many other benefits to it , heavenly/resist and Then there’s centurion/resists (I think that’s the name for it now ? Use to be wizard/resist) you can look into those 

Oh and you should take into consideration your armors resistance as well 

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/items/

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/drop-tables/

Edited by Stark 1

Is there any way to change the special on normal weapons like a laser? I had one with 70 hit drop but it has burning and I would prefer hell on it if that's possible without spending dts.

1 minute ago, jj733 said:

Is there any way to change the special on normal weapons like a laser? I had one with 70 hit drop but it has burning and I would prefer hell on it if that's possible without spending dts.

No. I'm not sure you can even do that with DTs, but I'd guess yes. We had an event recently that added specials to weapons if you had an orange weapon of the same animation with the special you needed, but that is past, and it still costed 30 PDs.

9 minutes ago, BoomShakaLarka said:

No. I'm not sure you can even do that with DTs, but I'd guess yes. We had an event recently that added specials to weapons if you had an orange weapon of the same animation with the special you needed, but that is past, and it still costed 30 PDs.

I didn't know if there was an in-game quest to change them I was trying to search the forums for it but can't find anything.

Is there a way to obtain Anti-Light Ring on Ultima other than redeeming with Donation Tickets?
If not, I think it might be interesting setting a place on drop table for it to drop, considering it isn't that much useful anyways.

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 1

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item/&id=00070D

Rianov 303SNR-5 looks like an old fashioned military rifle of sorts that pierces with its bullets. If it's the one, you're looking at a 1/102 Greenill chance of it dropping from Shambertin, one of three of Episode 4's big bossses. The most common one from the Point of Disaster quest.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Grand_Arbiter said:

I was in a game the other day with a ramarl that had what looked like a rifle that had piercing damage. It wasn't the upgraded frozen shooter, but I think I'd like to get one. Any idea what it could have been?

Edit : kikori beat me to it lol

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kikori said:

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item/&id=00070D

Rianov 303SNR-5 looks like an old fashioned military rifle of sorts that pierces with its bullets. If it's the one, you're looking at a 1/102 Greenill chance of it dropping from Shambertin, one of three of Episode 4's big bossses. The most common one from the Point of Disaster quest.

That's the one! It's also a drop in Black Papers Dangerous Deal 2. Think that would be easier to farm?