Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

6 minutes ago, EDEN said:

But will they stay on the list of followers?

I believe so, but I'm not sure.  Doesn't hurt to give it a try though.

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I believe so, but I'm not sure.  Doesn't hurt to give it a try though.

no dice 

Just now, MadOrNah said:

Yes, they still show up as a follower even when you block them.

confirmed

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, bobshlibidich said:

The first wave of MA4MDM on Very Hard has 4 zus. You can kill those and reset. That's the fastest way for someone new to get one. (or farm pds)

I'm not really a new player, I just don't play a lot so my PSO knowledge is intermediate at best I'd say ^^ 

8 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Alternatively, MA4B route has 26 zu in crater interior, good way to get a lot in a bit longer run. Takes <5 minutes to get through it easily, and less back n forth loading time that way.

Anyway thanks for the answers I'll try both quests ^^

19 minutes ago, Zelnorack said:

Is it possible to get a weapon that's bonuses like 50/50/50/50|50, or is there a hard limit that the sum can be, like 100?

You can only max 3 of the 4 attributes and hit. So you could get 50/50/0/0|50 or 50/50/50/0|0, but not 50/50/1/0|50. Also the cap for attributes is 100 each and hit, through Donations tickets, can get up to 80, but can get higher with certain quests (Like Cal's Clock Challenge as a reward) or if you're really lucky and it drops with more than 80 tekked or 70 untekked.

2 hours ago, Zelnorack said:

Is it possible to get a weapon that's bonuses like 50/50/50/50|50, or is there a hard limit that the sum can be, like 100?

Weapon data is stored in memory as 3 dwords (12 bytes) in this format:

VVVVVV GG SS 00 TTPP TTPP TTPP

V = Weapon ID 
G = Grind
S = Special code
T = Percentage type
P = Percentages on Weapon in two's complement

This means that a single weapon can only have 3 attributes, each with a range of -126% to 127% and maximum of 256 grind.  The game will not drop an item with over 100 percent in anything though.  That is dictated by the server.

Edited by Lemon

• 2 months later...

You need to clear the government quests to unlock the next One Person series (On Multimode, talk to the Principal's assistant in Pioneer II center warp)

Once you unlock FiY make sure to not finish the quest or you will have to finish all quest to be able to do it again.

(Wrath of Forest [Ultima] is also nice for Rappy murdering, first wave has 15 rappies)

• Like 1