Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

2 minutes ago, CGault11 said:

Well I have been using a v502 and picked up a RR today. Good times. Thanks guys! 

No prob. Episode 2 enemies are notorious for missing against, even with max hit weapons it can take many shots. Sometimes it just be like that :cr-flying:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, buu11235 said:

Are you able to join someone mid quest?

Only government quests and only if you have already unlocked the one they are doing.

You need to talk to the principal's assistant, at the warp in front of the bank in episode 1.

The game does not recognize the triggers. Only bumpers. But you can bind them together with a third party program. I use Joytokey. 

Edited by Dutch Ride
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheMaskedGuide said:

Is there a forum post/thread/something with a list of all the Ultima exclusive items and the droptables for them?

Here are the Ultima items and what event they fall under

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Interesting, I never got around to testing mag resta properties. I know that my force mind mag actually heals a ton of hp when it procs, but idk if it's being affected by charMST, mag mind level, or both. Would be interesting to see if putting a 200 mind mag on a cast would increase the resta for them from <100 to anything useful. I doubt it, but it'd be kinda neat.

YO! Been gone a while but have a new broken computer to play on for a bit. I forgot a lot about the game and was wondering two things specifically...

1. Has turning a PS into 99 PDS been implemented?

2. Which quest is for turning 99 PDS into PS?

EDIT: Also does anyone have an already edited minimap items file i can have? pls and ty

Edited by Eres

54 minutes ago, Eres said:

YO! Been gone a while but have a new broken computer to play on for a bit. I forgot a lot about the game and was wondering two things specifically...

1. Has turning a PS into 99 PDS been implemented?

2. Which quest is for turning 99 PDS into PS?

EDIT: Also does anyone have an already edited minimap items file i can have? pls and ty

1) Yes

2) Lemon's Shop in Solo Mode Ep2

Re Edit: _items.ini is what I am using.

• Dislike 1
  • Dw 1