Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

15 hours ago, sabertooth2251 said:

Just picked up Vampire Cloak but cant find any info om it, anyone know any querks or pd price?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Usually relatively cheap. DFP/EVP range from low-tier rare armor (e.g. db's armor) to high tier rare armor (aura field, bovn). Notable for having ice resistance, above average dark resistance, and giving +30 to luck. Not as much luck as samurai armor, but it actually has dark resist. Designed to be good for mid-level characters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First question, how long is the "cooldown" when you use the /changesection id command?

Secondly, I'm looking for Claire's Deal 5, and more specifically the From The Depths armor, what's the best way to obtain it?

Thirdly, what's the difference between Kondrieu, Saint Million, and Shambertin?

Fourthly, how does one acquire a "Parasitic Gene Flow"? I feel like I've seen them pop up in servers before, but they're not in the drop charts.

Edited by Cemith
Added question

45 minutes ago, Cemith said:

First question, how long is the "cooldown" when you use the /changesection id command?

You can only change it every couple of months

Secondly, I'm looking for Claire's Deal 5, and more specifically the From The Depths armor, what's the best way to obtain it?

There is an event that you can trade other lesser shields in for a FTD iirc

Sham is the normal version. The others are "rare" versions.

Fourthly, how does one acquire a "Parasitic Gene Flow"? I feel like I've seen them pop up in servers before, but they're not in the drop charts.

PGF is only from the Christmas event likely from Olga Flow

Hope this helps. 

Edited by Dutch Ride
  • Like 1

Some little corrections

10 hours ago, Cemith said:

You can only change it every couple of months

Every three months. You can see when you can do it again by typing  /changesectionid  alone

There is an event that you can trade other lesser shields in for a FTD iirc

The quest is in Episode IV (multiplayer) > Event section. You have to clear the Crater interior (any difficulty) then talk to Claire and give her the following items

• Secret Gear
  • Flowen's Shield
  • DF Shield
  • De Rol Le Shield

Also, From The Depths is a shield. It is not an event item but DF Shield is. It is not the "best way" but rather the "only way" to obtain it.

Sham is the normal version. The others are "rare" versions.

Shambertin is exclusively in Point of Disaster quest. All other Ep IV quests have Saint Million as the normal boss (Regular Desert, Lost Son Hopkins, Lost Master Blaster, 9-8). Kondrieu is the only "rare" version of the bosses and can appear instead of any of the two other ones.
They differ in look, stats and drops.

PGF is only from the Christmas event likely from Olga Flow

^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

How exactly is the damage that enemies deal calculated? I know that some attacks deal a fix amount of damage but what about others? Does DFP really do that much? Or in other words: How many HP/DFP do I need to survive all the boss attacks? Like Shambertin etc?

36 minutes ago, ARMAGGEDON said:

How exactly is the damage that enemies deal calculated? I know that some attacks deal a fix amount of damage but what about others? Does DFP really do that much? Or in other words: How many HP/DFP do I need to survive all the boss attacks? Like Shambertin etc?

I know last form Falz in ep 1 does like 1,100 damage no matter what. Olga also has some damage during the first phase of the fight that is only semi-avoidable but I don't recall is being more that Falz's slash. Damage from the Sham encounter are also minor compared to those two. But if your DFP is too high you get no knockdown from his tornadoes which can then hit several times very quickly and essentially one-shot you. Hope this helps. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 00Agent0012 said:

How do i get in touch with a gm if i found the naka cards for the event and does the present have to be a sword to get a sword weapon?

You can PM them here on the forums or just wait until you see one of them in chatbox and ask to redeem them. (GMs have purple names)

As for the type of weapon, you’re able to exchange the cards for any type of S-Rank weapon with any special and you can rename the item if you wish. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2018 at 6:38 AM, Dutch Ride said:

You can PM them here on the forums or just wait until you see one of them in chatbox and ask to redeem them. (GMs have purple names)

As for the type of weapon, you’re able to exchange the cards for any type of S-Rank weapon with any special and you can rename the item if you wish. Hope this helps. 

Are any stats given on the S-Rank weapon upon redemption?

2 hours ago, Unrez said:

Are any stats given on the S-Rank weapon upon redemption?

S-rank weapons cannot have stats.  It's legit not supported by the game client.