Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, zoom said:

Do 50 hit charge vulcs and ultimate frames appear in shops after a certain level?

idk about vulcans, but 50hit charge gatlings can show up in the shop in one of the lists, which appears at level 200 for sure. sometimes you can find someone that has extras just because of that. they're nearly identical in stats, so they're still quite good to use.

• Like 1

Is there a special trick to getting the Government Quests progress to sync with everyone in a multiplayer game? I ask because I started the 1-1 Government Quest with one of my friends in multiplayer mode, and a 2nd friend joined us halfway through. We completed the quest successfully, but after doing so and receiving our reward, we were sent back to the lobby so I had to re-create the game. When all three of us joined back up and checked the Government Quests, 1-1 was the only quest available.

1 hour ago, joetheoreo said:

Picked up the game for the first time in ages, how do i swap stuff between different banks again?

use /bank to move to commom bank and normal bank. go there to check more commands and you need to use / in all ingame commands if you want to use them

image.thumb.png.2c3428507476f4a2dd722c09aa3daff6.png

Edited by Ricardo Gomes
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2018 at 3:56 AM, SuperHobbit said:

Is there a special trick to getting the Government Quests progress to sync with everyone in a multiplayer game? I ask because I started the 1-1 Government Quest with one of my friends in multiplayer mode, and a 2nd friend joined us halfway through. We completed the quest successfully, but after doing so and receiving our reward, we were sent back to the lobby so I had to re-create the game. When all three of us joined back up and checked the Government Quests, 1-1 was the only quest available.

All players have to reach the final room. If someone joins partway through and doesn't go down to the surface to at least enter the final room, then they don't get credit. Often it's impossible to set pipes in the final room, so any ones would have to be set before then (usually there's a warp before the final). You also have to actually talk to the principal after the quest and not just leave via /lobby or other such means.

1 hour ago, babyfeeg said:

Is there anyway to use an xbox controller rather than the keyboard?

Any standard controller should be recognized as long as it's plugged in before launching the game. Sometimes people will use something like xpadder or joytokey to supplement their controls for more options.

9 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

All players have to reach the final room. If someone joins partway through and doesn't go down to the surface to at least enter the final room, then they don't get credit. Often it's impossible to set pipes in the final room, so any ones would have to be set before then (usually there's a warp before the final). You also have to actually talk to the principal after the quest and not just leave via /lobby or other such means.

Ah okay, yeah that would explain it. Thanks for the info!

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Wavebuster said:

Is it possible to obtain only one Type/Weapon per character? Looking to earn my own blank Shots.

Iirc this is true.  You can easily dual log the quest on normal though so just make a lvl 1 male ra so you can get the shot then run them through with a higher level char.  Shouldn't take more than 15-20 mins per time.  Trade the shot then reset the char.