Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

Only the base ATP.  Grind is computed after Attributes.  That's why people don't tend to grind TypeME.

It seems like this is actually wrong.

I actually tried before I chose to make Mille Faucilles a 250 grindable weapon and here were the results:

Against a Gillchich, a 0/0/100/0 Mille Faucilles +250 (550-550 ATP) and a 0/0/100/0 Rianov 303SNR-5 +0 (550-550 ATP) deal exactly the same damage.

• Thanks 2

How do I get to see the entire room drops with detailed attributes and the detailed HP and name of every enemy in the room like this?

On 1/3/2018 at 7:45 PM, Shoutgu said:

this run could be improved but i cant be bothered with TTF anymore. 

25 minutes ago, Limonada said:

How do I get to see the entire room drops with detailed attributes and the detailed HP and name of every enemy in the room like this?

https://github.com/Solybum/PSOBBMod-Addons

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/psobb-addon-plugin-lua-ui-addons.4543/

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Silly Pider said:

Are these considered cheating or no? I'm curious about them but don't want to do anything that would get me banned X_X

You won't get banned for using them       

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30296-add-ons-data-readers/&do=findComment&comment=184403

this may be a stupid question but have any of y'all ever had your keyboard not work when you log in to the game?

i cant even type in a name to create a room

btw...this happens when i get a notice that the game has stopped working and i log back in

Edited by Deborah Nicole
more info

10 hours ago, Deborah Nicole said:

this may be a stupid question but have any of y'all ever had your keyboard not work when you log in to the game?

i cant even type in a name to create a room

btw...this happens when i get a notice that the game has stopped working and i log back in

Do you have an IME installed? (Language input other than English).  That's a strange error.

actually i don't

Corey has tried to fix it with no luck, we've even swapped the KB out and a few times we had to resort to system restore

weird ain't it?

Edited by Deborah Nicole
bad grammar

49 minutes ago, Kaelus said:

What would be the best quest to do for killing lots and lots of mobs at once?

HOD1 & HOD2 (harmony of despair) episode 1 under ultima

• Thanks 1

On 7/21/2018 at 7:08 PM, R-78 said:

It seems like this is actually wrong.

I actually tried before I chose to make Mille Faucilles a 250 grindable weapon and here were the results:

Against a Gillchich, a 0/0/100/0 Mille Faucilles +250 (550-550 ATP) and a 0/0/100/0 Rianov 303SNR-5 +0 (550-550 ATP) deal exactly the same damage.

I remember when I made a topic showing this a Fyrewolf5 said I was wrong but was too lazy to prove me wrong (since he was wrong). At least someone else was willing to test this.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Superdsg00 said:

Just wondering, Do the enemies on this server do more damage than vanilla? Or have higher stats in general? I seem to be missing more and healing than I remember. Thanks!

Yes on this server monsters are buffed and have higher evp and are generally stronger than compared to vanilla. Classes are also boosted +100 atp + 10 ata and there's lots of really good custom weapons to make for the boosts.

3 minutes ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Yes on this server monsters are buffed and have higher evp and are generally stronger than compared to vanilla. Classes are also boosted +100 atp + 10 ata and there's lots of really good custom weapons to make for the boosts.

Ah ok, Is there anyway to play without the buffs? I noticed that EXP bonus can be downscaled, is there a way to do that for Enemy stats?