Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

could anyone help with these please?

what do these 3 items do?

cell of mag 502

cell of mag 213

pioneer parts

and thankz so  much for your time:onion-head03:

What's this about a Wedding Gown?????????????

where and how do i get one????????????? :wub: 

Edited by Deborah Nicole
asked about Wedding Gowns

14 minutes ago, Deborah Nicole said:

could anyone help with these please?

what do these 3 items do?

cell of mag 502

cell of mag 213

pioneer parts

and thankz so  much for your time:onion-head03:

What's this about a Wedding Gown?????????????

where and how do i get one????????????? :wub: 

Those 3 items are mag cells. Pioneer parts makes pioneer mag at level 50 on any non rare mag. Cell of 502 at mag level 100 makes soniti for viridia, skyly, purplenum, redria, or yellowboze (vspry) or pitri for greenil, blueful, pinkal, oran, or whitill (gbkoe). In the same way, cell of 213 at mag level 100 makes churel for vspry or preta for gbkow.

Wedding dress is dropped from ultimate epsilon for pinkal or whitill on ep 2 1/487 or shambertin for redria on ep 4 1/146.

It also won’t be able to gain any more PB’s after evolution either so keep that in mind. Best to use it after you have all three imo

I used to play here about a year ago and I used to Dona quest on episode one that had a ton of Lily's really early in the quest. I don't remember the name of it. Can anyone help me out?

Maximum Attack S

21 hours ago, Dutch Ride said:

It also won’t be able to gain any more PB’s after evolution either so keep that in mind. Best to use it after you have all three imo

the mag does have all 3 PBs :onion-head01:

• Like 1

I was taking a Morning Prayer out of my inventory when an Error message popped up, I didn't think much of it however it's gone from my bank and inventory. Is there a way it can be replaced? I do have another, but the one that I lost happened to be better in def, which is why I was wondering if i might be able to get it back.

Edited by Nomerc

7 minutes ago, Nomerc said:

I was taking a Morning Prayer out of my inventory when an Error message popped up, I didn't think much of it however it's gone from my bank and inventory. Is there a way it can be replaced? I do have another, but the one that I lost happened to be better in def, which is why I was wondering if i might be able to get it back.

have u tryed logging out then back in or just changing blocks. sometimes i have things vanish then just change blocks and they come back [somtetimes]

24 minutes ago, Nomerc said:

@Terrybriggs711 Sadly still nothing, I sorted my inventory and checked both banks.

yes if you really want it back to can pm @Soly or maybe another GM with your guild card # and around what time it happened and it is possible to get it recovered