Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Ah yes I remember green names!  Good times!

Dusting my characters. I really want to level a Force. I still have my Fomarl around.  They do decently, right?  I spent way too much time playing rangers :)

1 hour ago, Aeroprism said:

Ah yes I remember green names!  Good times!

Dusting my characters. I really want to level a Force. I still have my Fomarl around.  They do decently, right?  I spent way too much time playing rangers :)

Fomarl is the best class you can play. Not that I have a bias or anything like that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Fomarl is the best class you can play. Not that I have a bias or anything like that.

Hello again Lemon, very nice to see you!  I remember you taking me on ULT runs, destroying EVERYTHING in split seconds and being very patient with my character constantly kissing the concrete.  

I really missed that game. I'm not after any rare or character build or anything like that.

I just really love playing PSO. It's the game equivalent of a safety blanket to me :)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Fomar is superior, I don't have a bias either

3 minutes ago, HHawk4 said:

Fomar is superior, I don't have a bias either

FOmarl is the cutest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What is this flash of blue light around me after I kill Olga Flow (I think it can also be a red light)? Is there a certain condition, like killing it with a red weapon or killing it when he has your soul?

pso olga flow flash.gif

Where do I find these missions?

5-1:Test/VR Temple 1
5-2:Test/VR Temple 2
5-3:Test/VR Temple 3
5-4:Test/VR Temple 4
5-5:Test/VR Temple 5
6-1:Test/Spaceship 1
6-2:Test/Spaceship 2
6-3:Test/Spaceship 3
6-4:Test/Spaceship 4
6-5:Test/Spaceship 5
7-1:From the Past
7-2:Seeking Clues
7-3:Silent Beach
7-4:Central Control
7-5:Isle of Mutants
8-1:Below the Waves
8-2:Desire's End
8-3:Purple Lamplight

There seems to be no governor in episode 2.

Make an episode II room on Multi mode, take the second teleporter on the right, go straight and talk to the NPCs.

• Like 1

Where can I get addslots? I tried redria on normal VR Temple red flowers and blue monkeys but they don't drop them >.> (they drop resis Flame)

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?artid=618&op=viewarticle

are drop tables different here on ultima? I can't find addslots drop rates.

Edited by Limonada

27 minutes ago, Limonada said:

Where can I get addslots? I tried redria on normal VR Temple red flowers and blue monkeys but they don't drop them >.> (they drop resis Flame)

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?artid=618&op=viewarticle

are drop tables different here on ultima? I can't find addslots drop rates.

You weren't on Redria then. Yellowboze and Whitill drop flame from nar lily.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

You weren't on Redria then. Yellowboze and Whitill drop flame from nar lily.

I logged into a redria character, joined with a whitill, then logged off with redria.

So when the leader leaves, the next player to become leader is the one that decides the new location ID immediately?

When the leader of a room leaves, the section ID of that room becomes that of the next person to have joined after them and so on in the case of a revolving door of players. The /roominfo command will tell you the section ID of the room and thus the drop tables if you forget.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Limonada said:

I logged into a redria character, joined with a whitill, then logged off with redria.

So when the leader leaves, the next player to become leader is the one that decides the new location ID immediately?

yes. it changes to the next person in order of who joined the room (note: this is irrespective of the game's player slot position; if join order is redria>whitill>oran>whiteleaves>blueful, then if red player leaves it goes to oran even though they are in 3rd player slot[yellow gem/arrow] and blueful is in 2nd player slot[green gem/arrow]). The change happens instantly when the current room leader leaves. If you want to hunt on redria, you must keep that  player in the room still.

• Excalibur : made from unsealing a Lame D'argent (10000 kills) which is farmable on Dorphons on Oran and Skyly, but not while this event is still active
  • S-Red's Blade : made from the enemy part S-Red's Arms, drops from Sinow Red on Skyly, Whitill, Yellowboze
  • Macho Blades : use a Chromatic Orb on S-Red's Blade, an Halloween event exclusive drop on Epsilons