Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hello, fairly noobish player here. I was wondering how i can get my hands on Proof of Sonic Team, Chromatic Orb, and Photon Booster. Thanks in advance to whoever answer this.

6 minutes ago, AeonTheShadow said:

Hello, fairly noobish player here. I was wondering how i can get my hands on Proof of Sonic Team, Chromatic Orb, and Photon Booster. Thanks in advance to whoever answer this.

Proof of sonic team (POST) drops from gal gryphon, cca boss during easter which just ended. Their's definitely a surplus of them, yet not many people use arrest needles (weird) so i wouldnt pay more then 10Ā dts, but 7 is a good price imo.
Chromatic Orb drops around halloween i believe? regardless their not in demand and have been selling for 5-8 dts
Photon booster drops in valentines event ( or you can over pay at gallons shop for one) typically a good price from a player would be 4-5 dts

DT's are donation tickets, you can donate real life money and spend in game as currency. The ratio of pd's/dt's is typically 6.6 pd's equals 1 dt ($1 us)

also, check this out

Ā 

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, AeonTheShadow said:

@LmAxĀ has a orb for 25 pds, thats a steal their id jump on it myself if i needed one.

Ā 

• Haha 1

are you in game now? i can prolly hop on and give you a kroes, just need to look what acct has spares

1 hour ago, AeonTheShadow said:

@O9B066Ā I would love to get that, but i don't have any PDs on hand, and i doubt he'll trade me some items for a Kroe's sweater..

i have one for you but the best is 3slot, and i dont have addslots on that acct to give you the 4th, if i werent time crunched i would dual log to grab some slots for you too

1 hour ago, AeonTheShadow said:

I'm on right now. I was about to see how well i do on TTFU with my ranger on ultimate. And don't worry about the slots, i got 3 addslotsĀ on me.

I won't be home for about 7 hours now but then if your on I'll run you through ttf or CCA ad give you a cpl thingsĀ 

- What's the best quest to farm sand rappies ?

- I have seen that photon booster can drop during Valentine's event. Does this mean I can trade one from people out there, for less than the 50 pds required on Gallon's shop ?

- Which mag cell can make the pink rappy mag, and how to get it ?

- About dual logging : I tried it once, and noticed that nothing dropped from the second account. What are, exactly, the limitations implemented about dual logging ? Is the droprate on the first account the same ?

Edited by HavocoDLB

6 hours ago, HavocoDLB said:

- What's the best quest to farm sand rappies ?

MA4C first 2 waves (iirc).

- I have seen that photon booster can drop during Valentine's event. Does this mean I can trade one from people out there, for less than the 50 pds required on Gallon's shop ?

Yes, they go for about 30pd from people normally.

- Which mag cell can make the pink rappy mag, and how to get it ?

Love Rappy's Beak

1 hour ago, HyruleGuardian said:

Best and most efficient way for Farming PDs

World of Illusion/PSO Ep2 quest

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

You can only play this quest on Ultimate.

Hello, newb here with a question about Ultimate difficulty... The front page here says the monsters are buffed on this difficulty, and I was wondering if I could disable it because I still suck at the game haha. I just hit level 90 so I'm barely there anyway so maybe I'm just underleveled, and it's been years and years since I played PSO so I can't remember how difficult Ultimate difficulty really was anyway, so maybe it's disabled by default and I should just not mess around there yet. It just seems like the monsters have WAY more HP than it feels like they should. Thank you either way!

8 minutes ago, Kazin said:

Hello, newb here with a question about Ultimate difficulty... The front page here says the monsters are buffed on this difficulty, and I was wondering if I could disable it because I still suck at the game haha. I just hit level 90 so I'm barely there anyway so maybe I'm just underleveled, and it's been years and years since I played PSO so I can't remember how difficult Ultimate difficulty really was anyway, so maybe it's disabled by default and I should just not mess around there yet. It just seems like the monsters have WAY more HP than it feels like they should. Thank you either way!

They aren't buffed in ep1 (other than the bosses), and vanilla let you enter ult at 80 instead of 90. It actually was technically worse in vanilla because of that earlier level requirement. Ultimate is a big jump up because it's meant to scale all the way to 200, when previous difficulties were only about 20 levels each. Make sure your mag is keeping up with you, get yourself some materials if you can (check out the material plans for maxing here), and ask for some help from others leveling if you need to. It'll get a bit easier if you do that. Generally weapons aren't so much the issue, as the jump from mid-tier to high tier weapons isn't as much a difference as what you gain from levels/mag/mats.