Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

2 hours ago, O9B066 said:

so as many of you who've been here awhile know i play only casts unless its 100000000% that i have to FO...i made a ramarl so far fun and it realy is easy to solo ttfu vhard lvl 80 up...so anyways i dont know much about fleshies nor ramarls so whats a good load out? i know DM but what else?? i currently have.
AN
MF
BTornado(cuz of demons and for lizards i like to melle too)
Vivienne ( lol cool lookin thats it)
Frozen Shooter
Baranz launcher, i guess for bosses, but havent used it much
Lvl 1 frame, till 99 and sam armor
C/B
A/Arms
Adept 
C/Pwr ( i swap this out for 502 or cure units as needed)
Genepi
then max stat mag for ramarl

I maxed out matts already, so whats good armor i can use the magic rock armors what, any help is appreciated idk what to load out on her.

For hell is she good with it? I have 80 h hell yas9k ( dont laugh its awesome) and UR

A clio is nice for zalure range (it helps a lot really), though it takes awhile to get there. Kroe's sweater is an obvious great armor at high levels, but sweetheart is much faster to wear and can help you with raml's low atp in teams; alternatively if you really like the luck boost from samurai armor, then vampire cloak is another great armor for mid-level chars (less luck and efr, but more eic/edk). Genpei is a pretty bad shield though (no resists without samurai armor, and even then subpar), I'd recommend going for a ranger wall / attribute wall (as needed for ata / resists) until 123, then safety heart after that. A demon laser(even just a basic restless lion one) and/or slicer of fanatic will be very helpful for range in places like tower, where a fleshy can kill most mobs in just 1 demons with some damage. Principal's Gift Parasol aka Tyrell's Parasol is a charge parasol as strong as a baranz launcher, but increases resta/shifta/deband range too; unfortunately it's difficult to get one with hit/stats (bpd or hard kondrieu). Other options for support boosts include the other parasols besides rico's, Marina's Bag, Catscratch fever / Guardian Angel costume, and Neutron Skin. There's probably a lot of stuff I could mention, but I'm sure you already have alot of stuff from your racast that overlaps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

prolly nothing can be done cause idk when it was but...with that being said, i lost a guardian angel costume but dk when cause it wasnt my main acct, and now i want it for new toon.... check every account every bank

More quick questions! 

1. Why can't I seem to unlock more of the standard offline quests? I've done everything up to Gran Squall, but the others aren't unlocked. I've defeated the Sil Dragon, but the Principal wasn't there when I went to brag about it.

2. I'm aiming to get some DTs to support the server, but can't decide what to get. What's good for someone who's mostly undergeared? I have Sange & Yasha, which I'm enjoying. Probably looking to get units, maybe.

2.5 Is it better to trade with players or ask an admin to cash in the DTs? 

Many thanks again!

Hey. Sorry if this is in wrong place

Need some help with starting my fomarl. I want to make it both tech and melee. Making a sato mind and pow mag for it but need some help on which weapons would be best for each setup. Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, Gotty said:

Hey. Sorry if this is in wrong place

Need some help with starting my fomarl. I want to make it both tech and melee. Making a sato mind and pow mag for it but need some help on which weapons would be best for each setup. Thanks in advance

these should help some

5 hours ago, O9B066 said:

is these should help some

Thanks. The force tech one helped alot for when i will play her as a force. Does anyone know of any weapons that would be useful for when melee'ing. Got vivienne already :)

Also on an unrelated topic. is there any easy way to hunt egg rappys? Going into VR temple and checking the first 2 rooms but after 50 times, ive only managed to get an egg once. 

20 hours ago, Gotty said:

Also on an unrelated topic. is there any easy way to hunt egg rappys? Going into VR temple and checking the first 2 rooms but after 50 times, ive only managed to get an egg once. 

I do first 2-3 rooms of VR Temple, then run 2-1 or w/e it's called (first gov quest in ep2) and check the first 2 rooms and remake.  I find that the fastest.

On 4/27/2018 at 9:23 AM, Amzer said:

More quick questions! 

1. Why can't I seem to unlock more of the standard offline quests? I've done everything up to Gran Squall, but the others aren't unlocked. I've defeated the Sil Dragon, but the Principal wasn't there when I went to brag about it.

2. I'm aiming to get some DTs to support the server, but can't decide what to get. What's good for someone who's mostly undergeared? I have Sange & Yasha, which I'm enjoying. Probably looking to get units, maybe.

2.5 Is it better to trade with players or ask an admin to cash in the DTs? 

Many thanks again!

To unlock more 1p quests, you must do the Government Quests in multiplayer from the principal's office. This replaces the old "beat boss and speak to principal after' requirement.

21 hours ago, Gotty said:

Thanks. The force tech one helped alot for when i will play her as a force. Does anyone know of any weapons that would be useful for when melee'ing. Got vivienne already :)

Fomarl can easily played as both setups with a single mag. By far one the best weapons for fomarl is a Rambling May, due to her unique shot animation making it extremely fast. She also has a very good unique slicer animation for slicer of fanatic, and the female twin sword animation for both attacking and spellcasting is quite good, nice for using Tyrfing as well. She can use weapons like Master Sword or Sil Dragon Slayer or Ultima Reaper for some decent aoe as well. She can use a lot of other gear like lindcray, excalibur, banana cannon, bringers rifle, glide divine, tyrell's parasol, etc. too, but honestly rambling may is so amazing on her you practically don't even need other things.

As for Egg Rappys, aside from regular temple / 5-1, you can also do Random Attack Xrd stage for a decent number of rappies quick.

1 hour ago, HyruleGuardian said:

I have a Kit of DreamCast and Kit of SEGA Saturn. What do I do with them?

They are usable items for a Mag (Mag Cells), but only usable under certain conditions. Here is a list of Ep1 and 2 mag cell combinations. It shows when and how you can use those kits on your mag.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=659  

I have a Mark 3 lvl 103 but i cant use Dreamcast Cell, my char is lvl 100+ ...

Why?  I looked instructions on pso world

Edited by Gui
Many words

I believe you have to use master system or a Sega saturn one first then the 9ther systems. 

So what's a good alternative to iron faust that a ramarl can use? Need it just for bosses so sort of want a multi hit weapon. Arrest needle I have but doesn't cut it I also have a cannon Rouge but it's combo locked. Any suggestions?